ssh or core cut appreciation thread.

I love the ssh big time got a cut not sure what it is...might be core all i know is we've had it for years maybe 8 years plus not sure the person we got it off had it for a long time too.

Any how if any one wants to share they're ssh pics please post here id like to compare.Hers mine at week 7.It stinks of lemons thats all i can describe really.

Edited by icki

Delectable shoto icki dude, I loved ssh when I was in the dam, shared a doobie of it with the nirvana shop manager we talked for hours lol. Never grown it out myself tho How long does your cut take to flower? Shadow

• Like 2

I too have a cut which I believe is the Am Core. Amazing smell and an excellent yielder, definitely an 11 week cut for me but good to go at 10.

gallery_51510_10491_98778.jpg

gallery_51510_10491_75769.jpg

gallery_51510_10491_104502.jpg

• Like 27

I love the ssh big time got a cut not sure what it is...might be core all i know is we've had it for years maybe 8 years plus not sure the person we got it off had it for a long time too.

Any how if any one wants to share they're ssh pics please post here id like to compare.Hers mine at week 7.It stinks of lemons thats all i can describe really.

Looks lovely mate. You say it finishes in 9 weeks? Impressive

• Like 1

Very nice lobo i thought id seen ya with one though it was core though.Mines a true 9 weeker.Which I'm lead to believe the core is.Its very easy to grow yields well dense nugs.

It doesn't matter if its the core or not i love it,but id like to compare.Just out of interest really.

Am i right in saying theres and Amnesia Haze core cut and a ssh core cut?

Ive taken this to 10 but feel it starts to loose the high i enjoy.

Just had a google around I'm even more lost with all this ssh ...amnesia etc.

Edited by icki

@@icki Am haze is actually by Soma - the amnesia cut crossed with a Hawaiian haze. The original amnesia is from SSH bagseed and was found by one of the hypro guys called Core i think, better check on that mate.

Do you go by pistils / resin gland colour when you chop your cut or do you just know that you prefer it at 9 weeks? Mine looks fully cooked at 10 - 11 weeks but admit I have not tried it at 9 yet.

• Like 4

@@Lobo.

Mostly milky mate very few amber.Its how i like em but a few friends take her to nearly 10 buts she's pretty cooked at 9 mate.TBF i feel i probably strike most of my plants a bit earlier than most do.

I think it loses something when you go past 9.5 to 10 weeks.If i took it to 11 weeks I'm sure they're wouldn't be and pistols left.

One of the reasons i started this thread is a lot of friends go to the dam.Smoke the amnesia but hold this in higher regard and pester the fuck to come round mine.I couldn't be sure what they're smoking but it just got me thinking about ssh a lot.Might get my arse over there one day,try a few strains out.

I think its a beauty of strain.

Edited by icki

I believe the core cut was found out of ssh seed from an icmag member named moppel he then gifted the cut to is friend core and thus the name core cut came about,it is intact moppels cut but he didn't mind everyone calling it the core cut,

I'm very interested in this ssh var and cant wait to have a do

atb 4k

• Like 5

the core is a version of amnesia

soma amnesia haze is amnesia x g13haze i think .

the core is a 10 weeker at 9 shes ok @10 or more then she cuts through most weeds .

ive only smoked her but not grown her .

@@Icky i think you have a worked ssh from the midlands or maybe nottingham i think .

• Like 2

Interesting stuff, I love the stories like this behind strains. If getting the cut is out of the question, whats a good seedbank to look at for SSH?

• Like 2