Devil Cream & Sweet Cheese, Organic soil grow.

Inspiration101

I got about 250 sweet seeds sweet cheese/ sensi seeds superskunk aka ssscsss :-)

I put 4 in Rockwood cubes and one popped up yesterday, been away from home for 36h so will see if more have popped later today.

I could send a small batch in to Jools I suppose, shall let you know when I do.

• Like 2

@@Inspiration101 nice good germ rate already good luck with them

Yes if you could let me know if you send any in for subbies that would be good Cus that's one nice sounding cross

And would love try it

• Like 2

I have just bleeped Joolz for his approval and address. I shall add in some Ogre x Ogre I made also. Can be found in one of my earlier diaries also - am germinating some of these at the moment also.

Shall send you a private message when I post them to forum admin.

I did some pollen on devil cream also......not smoked enough to find the seeds yet but when I get to it next week I shall add a vial of these also exclusively for you.

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 3

Sounds good ill have a look at the ogre diary now haven't heard this strain what's the devil cream crossed with super skunk also? These are going to be nice All good genes

• Like 1

I pollinated Devil Cream (3) on two branches, should make for a nice sidekick n alternate flavour to the cheese. Ogre came from The Joint Doctors, am sure you will find many questions answered in the diary :-)

• Like 2

That ogre diary was a Gooden had a read three your other diarys also you haveing a thought on some new hacks? Or you going to grow those out first?

• Like 2

That ogre diary was a Gooden had a read three your other diarys also you haveing a thought on some new hacks? Or you going to grow those out first?

Going to just grow grow grow. I want to do it all. If I could I would have 10 tents on the go.

I have to be sensible though so no more than 8 plants at a time. I have dropped a load of Ogre seeds and the newly made sweet cheese x super skunk into water and we will see what sticks.

In the meantime I will just wait for Sweet Seeds to make Killer Kush auto available and I shall buy a pack of those and another pack of sweet cheese auto - Maybe make some more seeds and expand my collection seeking THE ONE.

I also got a response from Joolz today and I have the go ahead to send him a stack of seeds, shall put a stack in there with your name on it so when you subscribe you should hopefully get the full monty - a pack of Ogre, Sweet Cheese x Super Skunk, Devil Cream x Super Skunk (still not found any seeds, maybe find some tonight !). Hang tight and with some luck I shall get them in the post end of this week so by mid to end of May you should have them (fingers crossed).

• Like 2

@@Inspiration101 now that my first grow is over I'm just like I want another tent and to have mothers clones and do all that stuff but not that far yet maybe could do my own hacks some time in future also yeah I just dropped some sweet trainwreck and cream Carmel for this next grow seen that havin all these strains coming like the manderine XL also things looking fruitful for future

Good thanks once again I'll give joolz a PM to let me know when to sub for some of those hopefully the devil creme x super skunk gets you some beans well should be in time for next grow

• Like 2

I have just ordered 5+2 Sweet Cheese and 3+1 Mohan Ram from the Sweet Seeds site.

I have just weighed up Sweet Cheese (2) plant and she is stinking so bad from the cheese it is great, she has weighed in at a whopping 38.5g - I am going to really enjoy smoking her hence the purchase of 7 more Sweet Cheese seeds even though I made my own crosses also :D

I see the seeds in the Devil Cream jar now also, shall sieve them out and get a package of seeds out to Joolz in the coming days also. Am not too confident of my seeds, nor my germination skills to be fair, I have only seen one SSSCSSS pop up still, the others remain unmoved......would be good to get another person to use their skills to pop them !

A pic of my finished tent end product, I have added a little lemon peel into the jars also.

Sweet Cheese, Devil Cream, Devil Cream

Sleestack x Skunk 1, Sleestack x Skunk 1, Old Smile

gallery_84929_10382_45616.jpg

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 1

Great work!

It seems like you have a good amount of sweet medicine to enjoy!

Thanks for sharing, don't forget to tell us something about the smoke ;)

Jaypp

Edited by Sweet Seeds -Jaypp