Devil Cream & Sweet Cheese, Organic soil grow.

Inspiration101

@@Inspiration101 sorry I missed the harvest matey! Better late than never though ay? Looking great mate. That 4th picture of devil cream, why not enter that into March COTC while you still got some time to do so? Definitely a worthy candidate :yep:

Edited by K-B
  • Like 3

Thank you mate, this is a very helpful post. I really appreciate you have take time to share with us all this info.

Hope you enjoy the fruit of your labor.

Sweet Smokes

Jaypp

Thanks, and I certainly am, been smoking the sweet cheese the past few days and it certainly hits the spot, nice cheesy taste to it.

That Devils cream looks so good I wanna eat it , gona have to get some them seed . Nice harvest

I intend to grow more of this red family just because of the colours alone, however the devil cream is incredibly smooth so extra bonus !

@@Inspiration101 sorry I missed the harvest matey! Better late than never though ay? Looking great mate. That 4th picture of devil cream, why not enter that into March COTC while you still got some time to do so? Definitely a worthy candidate :yep:

Hiya dude, thanks, yea things are not too bad in the Inspiration household - loads of room for improvement (just bought all the gear for a 4 pot wilma that is getting set up in 2 weeks) so gonna keep at it. Am not going to enter the COTC just yet, looking at the competition I need to upppp my game :D

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 5

Those purple colours are crackers would love to see someone's face f they got some of that colored weed were im from (ireland) wud think your messing them about and having them on

But Definitly look lovely now i want these for my next grow but I've already ordered 3 cream carmal and 3 sweet trainwreck for next but sometime in future want one with those nice hues of colors

• Like 2

Quick update, have been smoking the Sweet Cheese (1) this past week, it really stinks to high heavens and really hits the spot.....I cant get enough of it.

Weighed up Devil Cream (3) having chopped her and got a nice little 20g of manicured bud plus a small baggie of trim - ordered a litre of ISOPROPANOL and going to have a bash at some oil making - should only need 250ml.................Devil Cream Oil :D

Sweet Cheese (2) is 73 days old and I shall keep it running a while longer since she is continuing to fatten up. Photos of her below.........she may make it to 100 days.........shall see.

No flash

gallery_84929_10382_253291.jpg

With flash

gallery_84929_10382_190897.jpg

Close up of the twin peaks on this beaut of a specimen.

gallery_84929_10382_473902.jpg

• Like 8

just wondering mate what is the white stuff in the pots? (polystyrene or cardboard) and y did u have these in ur pots? thanks bro lovely looking plants put mine to shame :jester: haha good luck mate i will definately be keeping my eye on your future grows :)

atb

just wondering mate what is the white stuff in the pots? (polystyrene or cardboard) and y did u have these in ur pots? thanks bro lovely looking plants put mine to shame :jester: haha good luck mate i will definately be keeping my eye on your future grows :)

atb

I mixed in vermiculite and perlite to the soil itself but the big things on top of the soil is just polystyrene or cardboard to protect the top layer of soil from the heat generated within my tent. In the end I have turned the bulb down from 1000w to 660w as was just too warm inside - Am upgrading to an 8" system, have the new fan and carbon filter, just completing this grow before doing the swap over.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Little update. Still have Sweet Cheese (2) growing alongside my Sleestack x Skunk 1 which have 2 or 3 weeks to go yet judging by their slowness to ripen.

This is only a good thing as gives the Sweet Cheese an opportunity to fatten up since it has spent almost all its life on a 12/12 light cycle.

She keeps on fattening up, no signs of old age and dieing yet so onwards she continues...... long life double yolker :)

Day 86 with flash

gallery_84929_10382_163159.jpg

Without flash

gallery_84929_10382_872965.jpg

Close up of one cola

gallery_84929_10382_928730.jpg

The twin peaks

gallery_84929_10382_535834.jpg

• Like 8

How you make the hash mate

I purchased a litre from fleabay for $6, took a small bottle of cat cream which I rinsed out loads, topped it up with bud trim, filled it with ISO, shook it for 45 secs, poured out the liquid into a small container layered with baking paper, put this small container into several successive warm water baths (outside) to allow ISO to evaporate over 6 hours - this left me with a thin layer of oil I scraped together to make a small amount of oil/uber hash.

Buds look amazing mate , and your hash . How do you smoke that hash do you burn it in

I will run it through a glass bong. It melts between my fingers from body heat :)

• Like 2

@@Inspiration101 quick question did you get mich seeds from trying? If you got a few you sending any in wouldn't mind subbying for some these try them in greenhouse I have out back for June-August

• Like 1