archive seeds

Shogun

lovely mate as far as smoking goes, strong powerful kushy  cookie dough with the back end z terp, I'm shit at explaining things

not the best plant to grow though,  from cutting,its slow rooting, slow vegetation,

doesn't branch well enough,  and as a  low yield, 

I took some cuts from the seed plant in the picture and propagated the cuts alongside my cheese  and stardag cuts which burst out of the blocks and are up and running with good root system  and branching from the get go,this is how i come to the above opinion of the vigour of her

possibly much better phenos in a pack from archive but I only ended up with the one female so it's not a fair judgement on the vigour/ yield side of things

have you got a pack or running some now because I would be interested to see/ hear how u get on mate

atb 4k

• Like 3

@4kali I have not got the rainbow belts 3.0.  I used to have the first ones released and they grow the same as the one you have grown.  
a bit slower in veg compared to my other plants and not a massive yeilder but must be the best smoke ever.

grown the petro chem and light speed and really good plants.  Got a few more different ones in veg and look good so far 

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
On 30/07/2022 at 8:51 PM, 4kali said:

lovely mate as far as smoking goes, strong powerful kushy  cookie dough with the back end z terp, I'm shit at explaining things

not the best plant to grow though,  from cutting,its slow rooting, slow vegetation,

doesn't branch well enough,  and as a  low yield, 

I’ve been finding the same with mine. Googled “rainbow belts slow veg” and your post was the second link lol

they’ve been under ideal LED DLI and they’re just slow as fuck. I’ve got some El Zapo in the same tent that I acquired 2 weeks earlier so I’ve put them under lower light intensity (12 DLI) to allow the rainbow belts to catch up but the El Zapo are still growing faster than the rainbow belts

• 2 weeks later...

The belts need the extra veg time and barely stretch in flower - however once dialled in some impressive yields of the tastiest flower mmm. Miss my original rainbow belts, luckily be back with me soon 

• Like 3

I have some of Archives RudeBoi OG under the nursery cfl's at the mo ,   see what they chuck out ,   will have pics up as we get some flower action going :yep:

• Like 3