KB enters the world of Dutch passion. ABB - AWW - SR grow diary.

K-B

Yep, sure looking beaut indeed. Lovely collection fattening up there. Older star ryder at the start, your first pic is a COTC potential candidate surely ?

• Like 1

@@Inspiration101 thanks matey. Ah mate I'd love to enter that but I have already entered COTC this month with an older picture of the purple StarRyder. I wish I would of waited until now as she is looking so much better

Sorry I ain't updated for a while, been really busy. The white widow is done and dusted, no pictures currently but will have some soon.

The 3 StarRyder are doing great and are very nearly done, i think I'm gonna push them all another week then take them at the same time. The purple StarRyder is day 68 and younger 2 are day 62

Older StarRyder

gallery_86994_9749_310007.jpg

gallery_86994_9749_212621.jpg

Younger StarRyders

No.1

gallery_86994_9749_848318.jpg

gallery_86994_9749_742246.jpg

No.2

gallery_86994_9749_383597.jpg

gallery_86994_9749_338037.jpg

Cheers.

• Like 10

@@Inspiration101 thanks matey :) I feel they could of done better though. I have been a little lazy with them over the last 10 days or so. Im still happy though as they are lovely plants. Younger StarRyder 2 is probably some of the best weed I ever smelt. Thanks for popping in dude, hope your well

@@superx yeah I'm really happy with the size and structure of these StarRyders, they are great. I'll try get some good pictures with their leaves stripped when it's harvest time. Thanks for stopping by again mate. Hope your well :)

@@BSTallyear thanks for stopping by dude. Yeah the purple one is definitely my favourite plant. Her smell is hard to describe, she's very fruity but there's kind of an anti septic tcp sort of tang to it if you know what I mean. Sounds weird but it's very nice. I have already entered COTC this month with an earlier picture of the purple StarRyder, I'm gutted I didn't wait until now to enter a picture. They look so much better. Oh well it's a lesson learnt for next time ay lol

• Like 2