KB enters the world of Dutch passion. ABB - AWW - SR grow diary.

K-B

@@styer556

Cheers styer. Im pleased with how these buds are looking. They are growing very fast too. I predict a finish of around 70-75 days for the older StarRyder. She looks like she's gonna have a fair yield too.

I'll get some shots of the younger StarRyders soon. I haven't paid much attention to them in the diary but they are both starting to get super frosty and one is really standing out, and is actually my favourite smelling of them all.

Looking good as always KB I'm yet to starting on my first grow I talked about ages ago as due to equipment being seized just my luck ehh gonna make a forum on here as we'll see any legal action can take but on to better stuff long you thinking about finishing time can't wait

• Like 1

Day 53 older 2 - day 47 younger StarRyders

I love the older StarRyder, she's a very beautiful plant. i wish you could see it like I can.

gallery_86994_9749_67504.jpg

gallery_86994_9749_413446.jpg

gallery_86994_9749_369270.jpg

gallery_86994_9749_369270.jpg

She will be a good yielder too

gallery_86994_9749_233836.jpg

I'll finish up with a couple of tent shots and I'll do some pictures of the other plants tomorrow as they are looking nice also

gallery_86994_9749_110111.jpg

gallery_86994_9749_375973.jpg

Cheers.

• Like 6

read your last diary and just finished reading this so far, deffo pulling up a pue v.nice looking plants man cant wait to see what your end result is, hope you smash the last one although a very respectable haul IMO ATB

GREEN

• Like 1

@@EasyKush1 Yo easy cheers for stopping by again. Hope everything is OK mate

@@Inspiration101 cheers matey, i wish you could see them with your own eyes. My pictures do no justice.

@@Chester Copperpot lol if I'm honest Chester I was using the forum on my phone and just could not be fucked to edit it.

Cheers for the kind words mr copperpot

@@greenfingers1987 hey greenfingers thanks for the interest matey and welcome aboard :yep:

I would like to think I would bring a better yield than my last grow but I don't think it'll happen to be honest. Looking back at pictures from my last grow I had a lot more main colas and the plants were larger. That being said though, one of the StarRyders is potentially gonna have the fattest bud I've grown yet and I feel the quality of the buds in terms of smell and structure is way better. All 3 StarRyders smell different but each is extremely fruity and sweet. The widow is great too.

• Like 1

Tonight I'll show the older StarRyder and one of the younger StarRyders. These 2 are my favourite plants. The widow is nearly done now, I'd say she has about another week left. I'll do pictures of her and the other younger StarRyder tomorrow or Friday. The other younger StarRyder is absolutely caked in resin.

Some pictures

Older StarRyder

gallery_86994_9749_28800.jpg

gallery_86994_9749_142418.jpg

gallery_86994_9749_19909.jpg

Younger StarRyder no.1 - she's a chunky bitch and smells beautiful

gallery_86994_9749_47414.jpg

gallery_86994_9749_130827.jpg

gallery_86994_9749_244381.jpg

gallery_86994_9749_216395.jpg

Tent shot

gallery_86994_9749_389984.jpg

Cheers.

• Like 6

Top work there kush mate, fair play to ya! Don't think you could be doing any better there man :yep: nice camera work too. . would you say growing autos are easier, can they be scrogged and what do you do differently than photos other than the light cycle? I see diaries like this and think yeah I should try an auto grow :eek:

Edited by Chester Copperpot
  • Like 1

mmmmmmmmm star rider aaaaghhhhhhhh lol very nice if they get any bigger they will be like the 1 out of scary movie 3 that smokes shortie lol nice work and nice growing still nice and green this far along :)

• Like 1

@@Chester Copperpot thanks Chester :) I wouldn't say autos are necessarily easier to grow but all the ones I have done have been fairly hassle free. I guess it's all strain dependent though. The only thing I would say is easier about autos is keeping the temps more stable in the winter As the lights are on for 20hrs. Yeah they can be scrogged mate, I've never done it but I've seen a few auto scrogs. I'd recommend a fairly stretchy auto though as squat autos wont fill out a screen properly. What do I do differently? Not much to be honest mate, i just monitor the plants and try my best to keep them happy like I do photoperiods. Maybe one thing different is I don't generally use grow nutes with autos, although sometimes I do. You should try autos Chester, get a good strain and their great!

@@greenfingers1987 lol that made me laugh thinking of that scene! Absolute classic, it was scary movie 2 by the way. Thanks for the kind words and stopping by again matey.

@@spankydemonkey thanks spanky :) I wish you could come have a look at them mate, my pictures really don't do any justice. Im very pleased with them, especially the big pink StarRyder, love it

• Like 2