New F1 FV Strains [Article] ★ All About the F1 FAST VERSION&#174

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Hi Sweet Seeds again :)

So it looks like all my GG3 plants which i was planning to select from and reverse, are in fact males! As are all those of the next choice Ultra Early Love... I have a variety of strains in my micro home breeding cab. These include Mighty Amstel Freeze, Serious 6, Killer Kush fast Version, Pinewarp, White Widow Auto etc

so now one of the Widow auto fems is showing pistils. If i reversed this Auto onto the KKfv what proportion of pure autos roughly would you expect as a result in the cross?

• Like 2

Cheers Loam Gnome!

Me and Jaypp work as community managers and not as breeders, so when it comes to breeding issues we can't share any info unless it is an official info shared by the breeders, like the contents you find in the catalog posted in this precise thread.

And to be honest, personally, I'm not sure which answer I would give you anyway, hehe... As a personal opinion I would say that probably something like 25% to 50% would be autos. But, again, this is not scientifical and definitely not an official answer from the Sweet Seeds seedbank.

I believe that probably a lot of users of this forum can share a more accurate and more factual answer than me. So lets hope someone else shares an opinion around here ;)

All the best with your experiments my friend. Keep us updated and sweet smokes :yep:

tommy

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
Guest The_Guerilla_Dr

@@Sweet Seeds-tommy @@Sweet Seeds -Jayyp Hello guys, I'm planning on running some of your F1 Fast Version strains this year at borderline 50/51N but I can't decide which ones to go for...

So far I am thinking about growing the strains I have listed below, BUT I can ONLY grow 3 of these strains this year so I have to pick between...

- Green Poison FV

- Killer Kush FV

- Jack 47 FV

- Black Jack FV

- Cream Caramel FV

- Sweet Afghani Delicious FV

My question to you is what are the 3 most potent ones out of the strains I have listed? I only want to grow the strongest F1 varieties in your catalogue this year, but the THC percentages are not listed on your website, so knowing what the 3 strongest ones are would be helpful. Have you also got any idea which one is the most mould resistant out of the 6 strains listed?

It is a shame that plant height is not listed on your website either as I am doing a Guerrilla Grow so it is important to know how tall each plant will get as that will decide what location I would plant them in. Don't worry about finding the heights out for me though as I already know that Indicas stay short and Sativas grow tall, but it might be worth including the specific heights of each strain on your web page for us Guerrilla growers, as well as indoor growers with height limitations. Cheers guys!

• Like 1

Hi fella!

I recommend you:

- Killer Kush FV: 18-25% THC

- Jack 47 FV:18-24% THC

- Green Poison FV: 15-20% THC

They are lovely plants and I think you won't be disappointed. They have a similar height (except for Killer Kush F1Fv ® that tends to be more branched and smaller than the others)

Hope this helps you!

Jaypp

• Like 1

Cheers mate!

I'm with Jaypp reagarding the suggestions.

The reason why we don't include some parameters in our website/catalog is because in each country we have different limitations. Our website version for the UK as well as our catalog for the UK can't include the cannabinoid (thc, cbd and cbn) percentages. This is not our fault, it's just that each country has its own laws and in the UK we can't legally share that information. At this moment our most complete catalog is maybe the Canadian version.

On the other hand, about the heights you should have a look at our catalog, here: http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=367518

All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Hi Sweet Seeds again :)

So it looks like all my GG3 plants which i was planning to select from and reverse, are in fact males! As are all those of the next choice Ultra Early Love... I have a variety of strains in my micro home breeding cab. These include Mighty Amstel Freeze, Serious 6, Killer Kush fast Version, Pinewarp, White Widow Auto etc

so now one of the Widow auto fems is showing pistils. If i reversed this Auto onto the KKfv what proportion of pure autos roughly would you expect as a result in the cross?Anthink it'd be 50/50:

If it follows mendelian probability, it'll be 50/50.

Given Ff = semi auto And ff= auto, then

Ff x ff=

Ff (semi)

Ff (semi)

ff (auto)

ff (auto)

...but I'm convinced theres something funky going on with the rudy auto gene. Theres a few instances that just dont follow the mendelian probability.

Edited by marquee moon
  • Like 3

Fantastic information in this thread, I now know what the Fast Versions are and mean....thanks to the sweet seeds team for putting up such detailed info and cheers Hiphip for getting me here :yep:

• Like 3