Advanced nutrients

Herbal Kint

Hi all i got this nutrients but have no idea how much i should dose them , first i grow in compost and plants are 28days in flower,am switching over from Platinium nutrients.

Anyone has some advice? (except they are overpriced i read that on about everythread i found lol i got it for 30pounds along with 2 bottles of Fish mix)

gallery_24254_2522_11948.jpg

Stick 1ml in a litre of water check the ec and go from there, according to AN it performs better than everything else they sell so you wont need any additives with it, good luck

Hi mate ,i dont have ec pen , went to buy some fish mix and bio bizz bloom but guy had no bloom in shop, i asked for a good bloom and he gave me that.

So i just go 1ml A and 1ml B first week, then second week i just up to 2/2ml right ?

Just go buy yourself an EC truncheon and a pH pen. Guessing won't cut it, you need the right gear.

Peace

• Like 3

Laphroaig i grow in compost , do i still need that? And why does it says ph perfect on bottle if you still have to mess with ph?

I have no idea on hydro growing,since i got this nutrient i might try coco next grow,saw some mad buddage in that medium but till then my plants are 30days in flower todays , ill take a picture of them before i turn lights on and post it.

I've never grown in compost, so feel free to take this with a pinch of salt. But my feeling is as soon as you reach for the liquid nutrients, additives and boosters a pH pen and EC truncheon are a given, irrespective of what medium you are growing in. You can supplement compost with all kinds of goodies that'll benefit the plant when potting and then just feed them water without regard for pH and EC, but as soon as you start mixing up liquid feeds you need the right tools.

Peace

I've never grown in compost, so feel free to take this with a pinch of salt. But my feeling is as soon as you reach for the liquid nutrients, additives and boosters a pH pen and EC truncheon are a given, irrespective of what medium you are growing in. You can supplement compost with all kinds of goodies that'll benefit the plant when potting and then just feed them water without regard for pH and EC, but as soon as you start mixing up liquid feeds you need the right tools.

Peace

Oh crap, so any recomendations on my new kit?

So i need ec pen and ph pen? How much does have to ec and ph be?

I looked at their site and seem to be good for soil , they have some calculator that says i just add 60ml of both in my 15L watering bucket,and that stands for whole flowering, no changes :ermm:

Not a word about ph pen , dou i see they listed 4 more products i should use in hobbist level. All i wanted was a bloom lol

Anyway here are my girls 30days in flower, i got some fish mix and wanted to mix it with bloom as they seemed hungry but not sure i should mix it with advanced bloom?

Temp at cannopy level

gallery_24254_8444_114733.jpg

Headband

gallery_24254_8444_143335.jpg

Lemon with problem

gallery_24254_8444_342358.jpg

gallery_24254_8444_73727.jpg

Worst Lemon

gallery_24254_8444_80638.jpg

After clean up , if it continues like there there will be no leafs in a week or two,just cola sticking.

gallery_24254_8444_54405.jpg

And another Saten in small pot looks fine

gallery_24254_8444_88478.jpg

You saw the plants if anyone can give some guidence from here i would apriciate it . I got that Advanced A and B , Fish mix and thats it. My idea was to mix fish mix with that Advanced bloom. Now what do i need more ec and ph pen?

Dindt mention till 30days(today)plants were feed with Platinium nutrients which i ran out of.

Well they look really nice to me, whatever you've been doing seems to be working more than okay.... I'm thinking maybe I should just shut up and let you get on with it :) If it isn't broken, etc.

There's always their product info http://www.advancednutrients.com/hydroponics/products/connoisseur/connoisseur_product_information.php

Their directions state 4 ml per litre for first 6 weeks of flowering in hydro etc. In which case your 2ml per litre in compost sounds safe to me.

Peace

• Like 1

If everything looked like the Satens in corner i would agree mate.Think low night temps got the best of Lemons , ill have to cut my losses there.

I will give them 2ml A and 2ml B next watering and post few pictures of same plants.If they will seems stunned in anyway ill go find some Bio bizz.

Thanks for advice guys drop by see how it went , might stick some hydroton under my pots and flod the tent if it goes tits up lol

only thing bothering me is that ec ph thing i dont now how that applys on compost :unsure:

Edited by Herbal Kint