Smottie x Mango has anyone grown this out?

smokehog

Smottie is a cross of Oldtimer1's Smile and a select Blue cheese clone originaly done by our friend Chemist as for the mango im guessing its the sshxmango clone that was around a few years back could be wrong , its a starting point though ;)

Good luck

• Like 1

Farmer G is right - the mum is the mangoxssh cut and the dad the smottie.

I have grown a couple out both took a bit longer than the mum to finish - one went to 9 weeks and the other wanted to go to about 10 but was chopped earlier.

e2a - i thought smottie was a blue cheese cut aka hottie crossed with smile?

Edited by highgrower
  • Like 3

Wow thanks for that, I now know its a super strain which I am going to love growing out. I love blue cheese and ssh but never tried smile....I am going to get a diary up of this one....

• Like 1

@@highgrower - yes the Hottie is a big buddah blue cheese pheno found in a pack of reg`s in 07 by a member here called Marky Mark iirc , as this clone was regarded special (i have grown it a couple of times) and Chemist set out on making it into seed form and thats when the Smottie was born ! even though the Smottie has deviated from its orignal plans and path it has shown by numerous grows on the boards it is pretty special in itself , as for the sshxmango i also have grown that a few times and it was a lovely clone dont see her about much anymore do you still grow her highgrower ?

• Like 1

@@FARMER G - yup i still have a mum of the cut - not the best yielder but makes up for it in early finishing and ohh such a nice smoke.

• Like 1

Always reminded me of smoking ribena did that clone very motivational too fair play for keeping it going :yep:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Always reminded me of smoking ribena did that clone very motivational too fair play for keeping it going :yep:

you smoked ribena ?,,,, you legend :oldtoker:

• Like 4