Fish·Mix

Casey Jones

oh fuck yea do not spill that shit on a carpet. it does stink its fish emulsion after all by the sounds of it, so wot should one expect it to smell like?

if you do spill a bit an it gets left even jus small drips that drip off the bottle or a bit that may spill once mixed itl smell quit a bit until you clean it up. i mix it in my bathroom in the bath tub an i can always smell it when its spilt in the bath or on the floor.

if you got a vax machine then by all means spill that shit all over the place. but without one id think youd have a hard time removing a largeish amount from a carpet or rug an that smell aint gonna go away without some real good cleaning skills.

the plants seem to love it tho an its not like it stinks your house out unless you leave it to drip down the outside of the bottle an dont wipe it up etc. so its defo worth it. its also quit cheap-ish for how much you get. i think my 5l was jus under 20 quid. i jus replaced the biogrow with fishmix. il feed a lil bit of grow every now an then jus to add a lil extra N etc. but usually its jus fishmix an then fishmix an bloom. often about 4ml of each is good for nearly every plant ive grown so far. only one blues plant at the mo can not handle it an likes a weaker solution, the poor things burnt to a crisp but still doing good.

• Like 1