Fish·Mix

Casey Jones

As they come towards the end of flower the plant needs different nutrients, they don't need bloom towards the end so reduce it and add a but of grow

Check my diary, I've just updated at day 48

The reason I don't rate PM OT Bloom Tony is that anything above 2.5ml and it burns my plants, so giving Fish Mix with OT Bloom would burn the plants for me even more, and as you say one bottle can't do it all, hence the bio bloom and fishmix. Just watered my plants on day 44 and they have never been better in terms of yield, smell and quality with the Bio Bloom/Fish Mix combo. I've done coco twice and for me the taste and smell of coco grown weed doesn't compare with plants grown in compost.

Hi mate

Wasn't being funny, was just saying that your adding grow nutrients that's all. My girls have been on 4ml bloom from start of week 3 but I am a coco man

Just saying that growers blame the nutrients but I blame the use of the nutrients

All meant in good faith mate

• Like 2

Hi mate

Wasn't being funny, was just saying that your adding grow nutrients that's all. My girls have been on 4ml bloom from start of week 3 but I am a coco man

Just saying that growers blame the nutrients but I blame the use of the nutrients

All meant in good faith mate

Nah didn't take it that way at all pal, I was just explaining my reasons for not using PM OT Bloom mate. In fact I've just upped my fishmix to 4.5ml per litre tonight. The guide itself recommends 4ml per litre.

As you can see from Archies grow it seems to work fine in late flowering http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=335389&p=3799173

Edited by Casey Jones
  • Like 1

I just find I can feed Fish Mix throuh veg and flower and litterally just adjust each feed as required depending on how the plants look and its so easy to keep them nice n green.

All I need to add in flower is some Bloom once buds start forming. Nice n simple.

RR

Might have to get me some of this Fishmix for the future. I am trying PM nutrients with Humboldt Equilibrium this time. If that doesn't keep the plant green throughout I will try fishmix.

• Like 1

Guest Default Attribute

I switched to fish mix during veg for this grow I am doing at the minute, it is not as strong as ot grow ml for ml but it is keeping them lovely and green on 3ml/l at the min, never had any problems with the OT stuff just trying it to see what its like. With pm grow i never had to go over 2ml in veg but I find that it burns plants too quick.

I feed at 1.5ml OT Grow for my bonsai mums when they need it, they love it.. :D I treated myself to a new bottle of FishMix the other day, as the old bottle had got too damn gloopy. This new bottle can be sucked up with a pipette! :yahoo:

Coming into week 2 of flower THC bomb, they are on 2ml fishmix 2ml biobizz bloom, plants are looking rather healthy...

Edited by ganja_gardener

Fishmix fan here too. I alternate it with bio grow all the way through veg and flower. Have always used biobizz but for the last couple of grows I've used pm's soil supreme which I think craps all over bb allmix - is just so lovely and soft. Am gonna try the pm's nute range to see how it compares and have a bottle of pm's ot bloom. Will be a while before I try pm's ot grow as I have quite a bit of bb's grow and fishmix. And even if I do go over to pm's nutes, I reckon I'll still keep using fishmix. I use fishmix both for watering and as a foliar spray. Every plant I've ever had loves the stuff.

:bong:

• Like 3

Am I reading it correctly, that fishmix can be used in conjunction with bloom nutes to help during flower as well as it being a veg stage nutrient, or is it just with Bio-Bizz bloom?

I ask as I have still consistently never managed a bloom phase without one deficiency or over feed (one grow I think). As with others, I've moved from OT bloom this grow, going back to soil, as I never had a perfect flower phase with it.... Quite The opposite when temperature has been difficult to control.

I would be interested in an flowering phase N addititive.

• Like 3

great thread people :yep: think i need to change tack soon too, going to try the bio bizz nutes next time. not having good results at the mo with plant magic stuff. i realise i'm not the only one having similar problems with some threads i've read. maybe something to do with my hard water but maybe bio-bizz is better to deal with that. pm grow seems ok, my problem is as soon as i get to flower :russian:lol

so many great shouts for fishmix and bio-grow/bloom it's worth a shot in my case.

Am I reading it correctly, that fishmix can be used in conjunction with bloom nutes to help during flower as well as it being a veg stage nutrient, or is it just with Bio-Bizz bloom?

I ask as I have still consistently never managed a bloom phase without one deficiency or over feed (one grow I think). As with others, I've moved from OT bloom this grow, going back to soil, as I never had a perfect flower phase with it.... Quite The opposite when temperature has been difficult to control.

I would be interested in an flowering phase N addititive.

These are a couple of recent pics mate, being fed 2.5ml/1 PM bloom and 1.5ml/l fishmix. I also used fishmix at 2ml/l with PM grow at 2ml/l during flowering (Incrementally increased to that of course).

week 5

Week 5

week 5

week 5

Plants are a picture of health.

• Like 1

im gutted since you lot have switched and the mixs popularity has gone up so has the price .

instead of paying 20 for 5 ltrs its now 26 for 5 ltrs :down: