The Random Thread

whats_luring

@@Andromedian I've been smoking the smallest nugs first. Got a lot more where that came from ;)

Self sufficiency nailed for this year :) even more so with the new vape, it's enabled me to save a tonne!

Oh and I made brownies with ABV and they are gooooood :)

• Like 2

Guest Andromedian

@@Andromedian I've been smoking the smallest nugs first. Got a lot more where that came from ;)

Self sufficiency nailed for this year :) even more so with the new vape, it's enabled me to save a tonne!

Oh and I made brownies with ABV and they are gooooood :)

Definately not helping my dribbling problem..... lol

Gonna try some PCK ourselves next year.....oh yes

• Like 1

It looks a little short . Could you not get a narrow spade with a long and heavy, steel handle for 1/4 the price ?

Guest kombatkevin

It looks a little short . Could you not get a narrow spade with a long and heavy, steel handle for 1/4 the price ?

Yea I've got one I just like buying new tools.

• Like 2

Guest Andromedian

http://www.predatortools.com/products/model-35-piranha

Anybody used one of these?

Might have to treat my self.

$96.......really..... :eek:

Look at the welding on it bha ha ha lol lol My grandmother could weld better than that.....

although great looking design........one thing i did find, whilst digging the other night, fuckin mud sticking to the spade, making it very difficult to dig....would this combat that, i doubt it.....has more edges to stick to......

someone did say to me.....take a can of WD40 with you and spray it all over the spade, between holes.....stops the mud sticking to it.......then you have holes with WD40, contaminating them :russian:

• Like 1

Yeah been and finished off a Plot this morning hmmmmmmm...

Plot (Unstable)

med_gallery_79779_12009_748087.jpg - med_gallery_79779_12009_150658.jpg

Raayy you don't hang around spike, the ground must be a bitch to work. I even remember writing a similar comment to you this time last year. What a foot

Mate that's what you call a plot !!

I just spent two + hours clearing about 5% of that lol.

Anyone else find that when you spend 2+ hours in no mans land prepping with all your sences on high alert time goes by at a funny rate. Not sure if it slows down or speeds up.

That was without a smoke. That would be to much for me lol. Hats off to the people who do that while toking on a big sativa bad boy ! Good way to get intimate with nature that's for sure.

• Like 2

Guest spike_weed

That plot i've had since 2013

gallery_79779_6356_193740.jpg - gallery_79779_6356_189761.jpg

Just extended it every season lol.

Yeah i was in the dark 6.30am this morning, you hear everything, i seen 2 female deers as well.

Believe it or not, the ground at some parts was proper soft.

Nice one, yeah deffo feild now not plot lol

My plot could be extended like that wouldn't be that stealthy being on a hill !

I need to finish off my plot going to cut much more out in seeing that field. Can't beat a bit of space for good quality plants.

I saw a few openings in forestry on g'maps . It's strange how these squares are left . I'm assuming the fella planting them forgot a few rows . The brown parts are Jap larch and the rest Norway spruce . I might cycle along that forestry trail shortly . There's few people walking it and I'd only love to drive right up to the trees and flytip a dozen bags of peat . The ground is probably shale, clay and bog . I did find another young patch of spruce up against good agricultural ground so I might check that out with a bowsaw . gallery_40347_7136_38876.jpg

• Like 3

Guest spike_weed

Fields? haha

Was at another Plot this morning, going to use the entire area this season BUT only in 4 lines... each line is around 200yards

Will be digging this up on the weekend, hopefully :clown:

• Like 2