The Random Thread

whats_luring

So two packs of royal dane on there way too me :) finally get to give some of this a proper run. Likelyhood of actually receiving these? As I ordered once two years back and got 2 Danish gold instead as I'm guessing he was out of the Danes. Jus wondered if you guys had received what you ordered or if it's a bit of a mish mash

In early December, mine arrived in 10 days & good quality.

I agree with you, I'm not sure his website is up to date

Good germination:

Doing an indoor seed run with a few hfh seeds & red purps. Out of 12 seeds (2red purps, 10 hfh's), 11 sprouted (one rd didn't pop).

gallery_94407_11342_47547.jpeg

Enough shitting in bushes lads lol - WPxRD nug pre-grinder. Purie guaranteed to end in tears and big red eyes. Like getting hugged from the inside out :)

• Like 6

@@crticalcontent made some seeds from that mother - crossed with the Early Pink Kush Big Leaf Bitch pheno - fems... they'll be one to watch ;)

Be sure to repro those if they're something special, which they very well could be

Guest Andromedian

Tries out the night vision goggles last night......have mixed reviews....

The head harness.....well lets say you have to be a certain sort of person to wear it. I found that after about 5 minutes, it gave me a banging headache. I did try adjusting it many times before, but then gave up on the idea.

The goggles themselves are a clever bit of kit, very clear image, easy to use and very tough wearing.

Totally weatherproof too.......

The moon was out in force last night, so didn't need them so much, but i can see how they would come in handy in very dark situations.

Walking whilst using them is a bit difficult, to say the least.......after a while, without the headbrace, your arms start aching a bit.....

and on top of that, it has x4 magnification, which makes it even worse. I can replace the lense on the front, so the Magnification is x0....like a lot of nvg's, which is what i want really.

So yeah, i am over the moon with them, as far as being nvg's go, but are they for Guerrilla growing..........Not convinced! :schmoll:

• Like 5

Nice one Bubs got a few of tgese lining up for some GG3 pollen, should be a decent bean. Love the :hug: from the inside out description :yep:

• Like 1

Tis abit quiet tonight.. Everyone been busy plot hunting :Dlol I walked 15km today plot hunting/mooching

Eta - or smashed haha

Edited by Captain Kush

Guest Andromedian

We went plot hunting last night......walked about half a mile across the muddiest field ever....was fucking 9 feet tall when we got back.

Found a pretty damn good plot though.......plot 2 prepped ;)

• Like 4

Guest Andromedian

Tonight is wet though.......Zug is like a weather man, got it spot on again....Know all slag....

Dude....stop teasing my shit with your bud pics.....was about to pick up my monitor and slap it into a massive Rizla lol

• Like 3