The Random Thread

whats_luring

sometimes i get so nervous, i have to take a shit on route ha ha

they are the best plots.......

That's something to look forward to lol

So two packs of royal dane on there way too me :) finally get to give some of this a proper run. Likelyhood of actually receiving these? As I ordered once two years back and got 2 Danish gold instead as I'm guessing he was out of the Danes. Jus wondered if you guys had received what you ordered or if it's a bit of a mish mash

• Like 2

Guest spike_weed

The forbidden zone is like that.....sometimes i get so nervous, i have to take a shit on route ha ha

they are the best plots.......

Hahahaha wondered why i did this also at 1 of my best plots :P

Plot 3 still going since 2013! respect the SHITZ!

• Like 1

So two packs of royal dane on there way too me :) finally get to give some of this a proper run. Likelyhood of actually receiving these? As I ordered once two years back and got 2 Danish gold instead as I'm guessing he was out of the Danes. Jus wondered if you guys had received what you ordered or if it's a bit of a mish mash

I've got some too and more on the way ;)

• Like 1

I've never had a problem with ordering HFH, hopefully you'll get what you want this time.

2 x ordes have both been correct each with 1 pack of free beans. This years order didn't turn up though and Esben offered to resend which he did quickly and efficiently. Wild white and RD for me this year hfh wise. Looking forward ard to seeing what they do.

Yeah I did notice but between us all last year I think we managed to work out he's a one man band, couple of mates to help here and there. Kinda guessed they wouldn't be automatic or updated all that often, I'd imagine the amount available he had listed would get snapped up sharpish knowing how popular his vars are. +1 on the service though he seems pretty on it

Guest Andromedian

Hahahaha wondered why i did this also at 1 of my best plots :P

Plot 3 still going since 2013! respect the SHITZ!

Dude I never leave the house without toilet roll. I also have to endure zugs cooking, guerrilla stylie

Guest spike_weed

Dude I never leave the house without toilet roll. I also have to endure zugs cooking, guerrilla stylie

If in doubt use some cannabis leafs lmao!!

• Like 2

When I was 16 I had to use a sock in a scabby morrisons (safeway back then) toilet due to a lack of bog roll, then go out on a session with only one sock. Lucky it was a relatively clean break or the other one plus boxers would've followed

• Like 2