The Random Thread

whats_luring

Mine were ok and a nice smoke. I put 4 Green Poison FV out. Happy with them overall, they didn't get full sun & i think a bit of a mixed bag with regard to finishing due to shade. Pretty decent mould resistance though imop.

I would have a look at silverbacks diary he did 10 and they all finished on time iirc @@Woodland Greenback

Guest Andromedian

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!

Have finally got my PNV 10T Goggles........well they are at the post office......going to pick them up in a bit.

I'll put some pics up later.....No more walking into blocks of concrete...........

• Like 6

So looks like I'll be walking through the wilderness with robocop from now on :)

One things for sure Andro you're defo walking ahead of me now to give prior warning of branches, holes in the floor, spider websters and shit.

• Like 2

Guest Andromedian

From Russia with Love

gallery_80057_11261_47364.jpg

gallery_80057_11261_12463.jpg

Tried these babys out :eek: WOW!

They are fucking amazing, even in total darkness.....very gobsmacked!!

Not a lover of the head brace thing though

• Like 5

Guest Andromedian

They also come with a host of gadgets.....big massive lense that screws on the front, very handy......and a load of battery charging devices....not so handy, as it takes normal AA batteries.

Built in IR for pretty damn good, total darkness vision....

The head harness is not for me, after about 5 minutes, gave me a banging fookin headache.....crushed my head a bit, and not very practical imho, even though practicality was what it was designed for.........all the same, great in the hands of the beholder.

Must admit, had doubts on even getting my hands on them.....with all the trouble in Russia, they have limits on shipping now, so took over a month.....

The other good thing....you can always upgrade the tube to gen3 later on......

Bargain $699

over £1000 on ebay

Edited by Andromedian
  • Like 2

That's a problem I've got with a plot I might be using this year... It's still a maybe tho.

I always get really nervous on route to and from that type of plot, day or night.

• Like 1

Yeah carrying the harvest home last year was some of the best buzzes I had, especially with old bill going past my house regular! 💪

Timing is everything!

• Like 1

Guest Andromedian

Nice one andro, it's all night visits from now on then?!

ha ha bit mad innit, but what a tool to have, night visits!!! what night visits lol lol

That's a problem I've got with a plot I might be using this year... It's still a maybe tho.

I always get really nervous on route to and from that type of plot, day or night.

The forbidden zone is like that.....sometimes i get so nervous, i have to take a shit on route ha ha

they are the best plots.......

• Like 1

Can you add weight to the back of that harness Andro? Think tractor carrying silage bale on front with counter weight on the back. Might solve your troubles?

I seem to be posting random things in this thread that aren't related to outdoor growing, am I ok or is there a thread somewhere else for these comments? I shall begin...

So at about 8/8.30 tonight I thought I'd have a vape of abit of pressed kief, with a little unpressed and a small amount of bud, just enough to blanket the kief. Skip ahead to 10/11 and the weirdest fuckin thing happened...

I turned and unplugged my laptop in my room as always, tv switched off at the wall. After trying to sleep for about 20/30mins I started to hear this buzzing noise like the sound of fans on my laptop or something being turned on, but nothing turned on. I ignored it for five mins before turning over and hitting my laptop to try make it stop. That didn't work, it seemed the noise was comin from the tv just behind it. I reached over further to knock the tv abit like I did the laptop I realised the tv wasn't making a noise it was being shook back n forth really quickly, so I tried to stop it from shaking and it took much more effort then it should've done, like it wouldn't stop moving because someone was shaking it... Once I stopped it the noise stopped and it hasn't returned. I hope it doesn't. lol