The Random Thread

whats_luring

Also worth googling "digging hoe"

Jesus... will teach me for not having safe search enabled :lookaround:lol...

Guess the moral of the story is don't go for a "cheap digging hoe"...

• Like 7

@@inaction man I decided to cover my spots with chicken shit, calcified seaweed, charge and perlite at the end of last season, dug them over proper and left them for the winter under a leaf mulch, which is camoflaguing the spots nicely :)

Also means I can put my feet up in front of the telly...

It's a lovely sunny day here today, and I'm debating a stroll this afternoon to scope out a few spots I found on the old map :) Adding a couple of new strings to the bow isn't gonna hurt anyone but me lol

Nice work bubs, I always like to give my herb gardens a good top dressing when I go back in Nov for post harvest tidy up, cowshit & kitchen compo are good for stealth as they've got a wealth of seeds that'll sprout in the mild puffy winters down south blending one's plot in nicely with the surroundings. :ninja:

Was a fine day here too :yes:

• Like 1

Guest spike_weed

I've been busy with my outdoor genes

med_gallery_79779_12009_432693.jpg - med_gallery_79779_12009_427550.jpg

The leaf span on them is outstanding... perfect to keep the rain water from sliding down and dripping on the buds!

Edited by spike_weed
  • Like 4

Guest spike_weed

mixed gg bubble

sml_gallery_91249_11738_144352.jpg

How you still got trim lol

all mines gone now :P

Rest of the outdoor genes here...

med_gallery_79779_12009_590578.jpg

Edited by spike_weed
  • Like 2

Thought this would be the best place to put this somewhat random question :D

I've got a spot that's got nice dark soft loamy soil and am planning on digging a bed and using this as my big spot for autos. Would a bed 5m x 10m be to much effort and how many would you guys put in there? I was thinking 80 autos 20 photos/semi's al regs ofcourse so a lot will be pulled

Edit - also what would you lot reccomend prep wise? It's good soil and bouncy like I've seen mentioned on here, will a tub of chicken pellets do? Fuck lugging compost haha

Edited by Captain Kush

@@Captain Kush I'm far from an expert, but that sounds bang on to me.

Personally I'd do a few less autos and add some FBB and bonemeal 👍

It's gonna be the bulk of my auto crop, got more sites for photos mate ;) The photos are mainly Earlies as I think the site could lose sun in the later months. Sun is so/so with this site, only been there in winter so it's a gamble as trees etc could fill up much more then expected.

What you running in your ghouse this season?

All planned out ready then mate!? Fingers crossed for the sun at that plot, those autos well really need it.

I haven't thought about the greenhouse too much yet. I'll probably run 1 if each og kush and Moby dick autos from Dinafem, then I'll have room for 2 maybe 3 more randoms. After that I'm hoping to get a nice royal Dane male for a project.

^ that's still all to be worked out tho.

Should do you nice those, og is a killer smoke if it's proper

I'm also gonna find a nice RD male to dust on something nice (probs a Royal Dane female). Can't beat it from what some people have posted

I hope so, I've read good things about the og and md.

I'm hoping the RD won't be too much different from the last batch (it was redone last season, more sativa), then I want to get a nice diesel up the duff lol

Royal diesel 👍

Quite interested to hear people experiences with sweet seeds fast versions, more so if anyone had to leave them to run late or if they were all ready in good time and form? thanks