The Random Thread

whats_luring

@@VRG i like this website for different reasons to the other one. So i enjoy being on both. Your mind reading attempt must have been based on some outdated Russian military technique. It seems you read someone elses mind.

• Like 2

Yeah true but when you consider the millions Joolz could make from it, well, you know... it gets the sphincter twitching :fear:

lol lol lol

• Like 2

@@Loam Gnome give over mate, if there was ever more than 3 members online over there at any given time we both know that's where you'd be. Im basing this on the flagrant discontent you've shown towards this website and its staff over the years and yet your still here, hence my comment re: ego and needing a bigger crowd. No mind reading required, example no.1 and no.2 below..

I have the exact same thing. I reckon the site has done it to force people to host here.. :wanker:

Anyway it sheds light on the fact that if you want to be able to use pics posted on here later on then you should copyright them. And you must keep them here to post here.

Obviously, much smaller less populated forums will encourage offsite hosting to save on bandwidth but, fortunatly Uk420 is run extremely professionally and with it's members secruity the absolute priority. How you can attempt to attribute this fact as a negative does make you wonder about your motives for highlighting it.

Maybe what you meant was.... "Anyway it sheds light on the fact that if you want to post pics of your plants online you should probably post them on UK420 where exif date will automatically be stripped and images are routinely checked by human moderators just to make sure there's no secruity issue's, whereas on some much smaller forums where external hosting is allowed if you do forget to edit them and strip the exif date your secruity/location could be compromised"

And finally.. this made me piss lol What if I want to write a book?

The maximum image resolution for internet purposes, as in the whole internet not just UK420 is 72dpi and you need 300dpi for print, your UK420 images will print out about the size of a postage stamp i.e if you deleted your originals, your copies stored here are going to be useless for print. I suggest you find a better way of storing your images. :yep:

@@VRG Surely though ebooks are on the same resolutions no?

I was not talking about hosting at spots like imgur but posting pics based on another canna forum to save uploading the same pics to numerous forums. You sound like you think you know which forums i am also on elsewhere and assume they are underactive?

The way my ego gets involved is in enjoying the appreciation and feedback i get from posting grow pics. Or in thanks i receive for giving advice or inspiring someone. If you knew anything about my history on this site then you would see that a good deal of time has been put into helping others online as well as showing off lol

We all like good feedback sometimes, its human. You act like its alien or demonic... I would say it takes some ego to come in here claiming to know my mind better than i do!

I strip my exif out before posting anywhere anyway. I can really see the continuity thing is important tho. Times i have searched and found a thread on an elusive strain, only to find all the pics missing :headpain:

You wonder about my motives for saying that transplanting posts from forum to forum is something i want? What like i am a copper and am trying to weaken security so i can nab someone? lol

Flagrant discontent over the years? I have challenged a few things i did not understand but thats it. You make me sound like a long term pain in the ass. Got any basis for this other than those two quotes above from yesterday?

Your point about resolutions for paper print is interesting i had not considered paper. Sounds expensive. A good way of storing pics at high res safely would ve a good thing to research ta for that :yep:

Edited by Loam Gnome
  • Like 2

Guest spike_weed

Need to say this, old members used to be on that other forum and got banned, came back here so ppl over there will come back on here to catch up, visa versa as well

Oh dear me.

I didn't realise I was sitting on such a valuable gallery, I am willing to sell high res copies of any images for £199 each. Just let me know image numbers.

Dragons den moment make a canna site and get all the muppets exif data who upload pics and don't remove and sell to some crazy Albanians or something, you could even show picture of potential haul and auction them off like in storage hunter. Rename is canna cuhunters.

• Like 1

I guess if you really want high res backups that only you have copy write or even the only copy your best to bury your sd or whatever card with your weed or I bet if you burnt to dvd you would have to be pretty dodgy chap for popo to go thru all your cdrs. Just put in your now 40 or whatever generic cd box with your other cds if you want to go james bond print it a label.

Why is it everytime there is drama in here, people who don't even usually post in the outdoor section, suddenly have lots to say. I'm amazed someone would look at another person's posts over years apparently taking them as dissing the mods and the site, and not mention it way before now. Surely?

I can call most people I know a wanker in a joking way, without causing offence.( you can't tell intonation from someone's writing). None of them would respond by calling me a cunt.

Perhaps a more suitable way of modding would be to a message the 'perpetrator' asking why the wanker symbol was there, and do you realise you come across as dissing the site. Some of us mods are finding it offensive. Otherwise it always turns into a shitfest and gets out of hand.

I know no one asked but that's how I feel.

• Like 2

Guest b33lz33bub

All I can say is that there'd be no point coming here if we all thought and said exactly the same thing.

Anyway - who likes here likes hash ?

I don't - I love it !

Here's a peice of nicely curing ice-hash made a couple of months ago, that has been curing on top of my Bryston power amp and has taken on a praline like texture. A mix of Purple Maroc, Red Purps and Frisian Dew. It' tastes lovely through my Vape exhale cloud set to 2 o clock through the bubbler. A lovely balanced stoned, high in the head but wit a soothing body warmth. One hit lasts for about 2-3 hours.

I think I'll stash half of this somewhere for next summer, and enjoy the other half over the holiday.

I've got some more trim and popcorn budmixed with the trim from an indoor cbd crop, I've got the screens out this afternoon to do dry shake.

gallery_89820_10921_150416.jpg

gallery_89820_10921_201429.jpg

Guest Andromedian

Has anyone on here tried Gen 2/3 night vision goggles?

I'm up for buying some and lets say before i part with £1000-£2000, just curious to wether anyone has used them

How random is that?

Has anyone on here tried Gen 2/3 night vision goggles?

I'm up for buying some and lets say before i part with £1000-£2000, just curious to wether anyone has used them

How random is that?

Hope they're worth the investment 😁

Guest Andromedian

Hope they're worth the investment

Me too.....sooner or later i am gonna do myself an injury...i am not getting no younger lol

Gen 2/3 are what the army use....pretty good apparently