The Random Thread

whats_luring

No one has said it was then of the world lol

I used a this :wanker: emoticon and everyone has Christmas stress and made more of it than necessary. Anyway it sheds light on the fact that if you want to be able to use pics posted on here later on then you should copyright them. And you must keep them here to post here.

Edited by Loam Gnome
  • Like 1

Guest Andromedian

I thought I was quite polite actually unlike some people

sorry dude, didn't mean nothing, and my comment wasn't totally related to this argument ha ha

just mean in general....we all smoke weed i take it...which is suppose to chillpeople out....

atm it ain't doing much on here lol

@@Loam Gnome clearly the only thing keeping you here is your ego, you've made no attempt to hide the fact you prefer it over there and yet you still keep coming back! What about we all try and get a few more recruits for said website so your not over there talking to yourself? then you dont need to worry about copyright or bbcode again. :magic: Im pretty sure if you make enough of a song and a dance about image copyright and ownership you might persuade a couple to join you over there but come on mate, this place has upto 1000 members online at any given time, your going to have to start thinking bigger! :yep:lol

It seems like a bit of a non argument for me

I mean if you decide to put a book together and wanted to use pics you'd hosted here.

I don't think you'd need to go much further than a pm to owner and copyright could be sorted out.

I don't see a "UK420 versus Loam Gnome for copyright theft" in court anytime soon somehow ....

• Like 4

Really? That would be nice. :)

I would not have accrued 5000 posts if i thought this site was shit. Just saying something changed preventing easy transfer from one site to another fairly recently and then i considered the ownership of the pics issue. But yeah i agree a "UK420 versus Loam Gnome for copyright theft" does look a laughable proposition lol

If its just to protect us from breeders and seedbanks who may nab our pics then fine. The whole thing was just looking graphically very possessive to me.

Edited by Loam Gnome
  • Like 1

Didn't someone release a book with pictures that were on uk420? Pretty sure they did.

I vote we collectively take it to the high courts as a we the members of uk420 do here seek profits from this here book sales....

Well all be rich I'm sure.