The Random Thread

whats_luring

Up early this morning noticing that the woods seems a whole lot clearer due Back to the storms braking branches. Hopefully there will be more sun light at tis particular plot :)

The reminance of last years monsters just the skeletons left lol gave the ground a quick turn over and added someChicken poop n FBB :D

med_gallery_73209_7744_275810.jpg

If only I had a few of these fall around my plot :D

med_gallery_73209_7744_419344.jpg

Edited by Owderb
  • Like 2

Anyone have any experience of the strain 'Power Plant' from DP?

@@Loam Gnome Ran it inside a few years ago, it hermied so bad that i cancelled a batch of DP seeds i'd ordered and was a good while before i bought anything else of them.

• Like 1

I smoked Power Plant in Cali this was indoor bit of a trippy high and the buzz lasted a good 3 hours not sure out doors though

@@Loam Gnome Ran it inside a few years ago, it hermied so bad that i cancelled a batch of DP seeds i'd ordered and was a good while before i bought anything else of them.

Iv ran power plant indoors and was the same a load of shit,... I was genna mention it but didn't , gunning dutch passion is getting abit boring but they don't do there selfs no favours , in actual fact they've done me and maybe others a big favour coz im starting my own seed bank with great tried and tested strains at affordable pricing,..seeds that do exactly what they say on the tin, ....

• Like 9

it hermied so bad

Theres a strain been mentioned on here a few times with good reviews,we just finished running a couple in a well-dialled in growroom,perfect environment,we cropped the room filled with other strains,things were looking good till we got to the particular strain in question :shock: HERMIE :shock: flung the cuttings,waste of space despite the rep :shutup: Not going to name them but one mans meat is another mans poison ;)

Anyone tried Female Seeds X-line C99 outdoor version? I've tried a search but can't find owt on here about it. I love original c99 from years back but don't wanna waste my time and plot space on an unknown quantity that ain't gonna finish- lost a plot this year so each and every space needs to count.

Edited by Guerrillero

Shit the bed i wasn't trying to start a slagging session just answering Loamy's question about power plant :rofl:

Anyone tried Female Seeds X-line C99 outdoor version? I've tried a search but can't find owt on here about it. I love original c99 from years back but don't wanna waste my time and plot space on an unknown quantity that ain't gonna finish- lost a plot this year so each and every space needs to count.

female sent some freebies and I tried some in 2012 mate but plants were battered by horse otherwise I would of been one to ask sorry mate they was doing ok though despite that ,...

• Like 1