The Random Thread

whats_luring

@@Loam Gnome You could always take the photos for your book and just not upload them to the internet.. If you don't like the temp of the water get out of the pool.

One of the first things I do is take my pics to my PC, and then go through them deleting data attached to them. I do believe that you set a Camera up not to attach any info too, and if you going to use them for a book I would like to assume your not taking pics with a Nokia.

One of the first things I noticed when I uploaded a pic here at UK420 was the option to copyright it.. Which I have yet to see on any other forum Cannabis related or not.

I think you have been a bit of Cunt here TBH, which is gutting because I have followed a few of your posts and you didn't come across like that.

GV.

Guest spike_weed

Less of the language man...

PM each other if you wanna swear at each other...

Plus its gone off topic now.

Edited by spike_weed
  • Like 1

I have the exact same thing. I reckon the site has done it to force people to host here.. :wanker:

You've got over 5000 posts here and this is a problem for you now ?

I can only respectfully suggest that you post on these other sites that have different rules more to your liking then

• Like 1

Guest Andromedian

Jesus Christ!

A heavy night on the oil rig and just come back to people calling each other C*nts and what have you on here...

That was a bit over the top...by far....

I really like this site, has great threads and great people.....and like most sites, rules!

To tell the truth, i couldn't give a flying f*ck about copywriting my pics and shit like that. I wipe them off my PC once i have dowmloaded them on here. Coz i guess this is like my other little world, no one knows who i am(except Zug of course) on here and no one knows my real life and what i do away from GG.

People will always challenge things they cannot do.....doesn't make them a c*nt...just a human being......

• Like 1

Chill guys they are only calling me a cunt and saying go away if you don't like it. No big deal, really.

@@Degsy the change about outside hosting seemed to come around September and i have not made 5000 posts since then lol Rendering that point inpotent for a start... :P

@@GreenVision i also remove the geolocation and other exif data first. Then post to host and delete from my laptop. So there is no option to return to re post to my gallery here later. I do not have time to be re doing this for 3 forums. The fact i enjoyed posting pics on here so much is why i say this is wank you know? Guess you never get pissed off?

When i go back over my diaries and gallery i think that picture really is an excellent example of this ir that. But i could never use it in a commercial venture for fear of being had for it.

I wonder how many people on this forum would agree with me being a cunt? Doubt many to be honest. Its a fair point i would say tho that you must host here and then unless you somehow copyright without revealing your identity, your pics are forfeit. Is this so hard to hear a man say? Anyway whatever...

Edited by Loam Gnome
  • Like 2

Offsite hosting of pictures has been in force for as long as I've been a Mod and I seem to remember it was even in force when I joined the site, though I could be wrong on that but at least 2 years

Back in August/Early Sept i could still paste bb code of whole posts from my thread on another site. Now i cannot do this with a single shot.

I remember trying to post images from external hosts when I first joined and not being able to.

Used to have the in post upload feature though?

@@Loam Gnome

No mate I feel you for the most part, don't take it personal. I just right click my pics and use the properties to make a copy of the image with all the info removed, seems to work. And any pics I might want to use for personal reasons I keep in a separate folder for a few months before I upload, this way I am sure beforehand that I am cool with UK420 owning the copyright.

The reason I think you was being a bit harsh was the wanker bit. I know you probably didn't mean it direct at anyone but even though I have only been using the net for Cannabis related stuff for 2 years or so I am almost 100% that Joolz and the mods here mean well.

Maybe I misunderstood your post, and if that's the case I do apologize.

GV.

Right i would just go to my diary page i wanted to share over here. Then go to edit mode. The edit ability is without time limit at this place so no rush. Copy my pride and joy and come paste it into a new posting in the random guerrilla photos thread over here.

Edited by Loam Gnome

Both sites have the same features ,gallery and bbcode so it is handy but sure it isn't the end of the world either !

I uploaded an odd one but I haven't tried in a while .

Guest Andromedian

People need to chill out a bit.....all go away, have a big massive joint, dab, or whatever it is you have,

Drink Tea and be mellow.....

I think the mods could do with chilling out too.....as soon as some one has a disagreement, they get told to fuck off, if they don't like it, instead of being able to argue their point ha ha

Like i said, i love this site so please don't take that to heart....

to be perfectly honest...i don't think much has changed since i have been on here,

few tiny changes that haven't affected me, so i'm not bothered.....