The Random Thread

whats_luring

'noob' plots... found another today. I am so often 'like dudes!' as Americans say. When there are a handful of plants grown in middle of a possibly big plot. Pretty frustrating but we all start somewhere i suppose. just a few hundred yards away tho if you are prepared to transmogrify into a Muncjack, then boom!

Lazy new growers keep being lazy :Plol

You guys are my cover.... :ninja:

Edited by Loam Gnome
  • Like 4

Yep , bored out me nut too :0 Gnomeski is right , these dark months are for studying Google earth , trekking and if you're lucky enough , making hacks for next year . Once this shits in your blood there's no way out :D

• Like 6

I have never had much luck with any type of bluberry outdoors.......even the autos are pretty shite..

liking the serious 6 you mentioned in my thread dude......checked them out, then picked myself up off the floor when i saw the fookin price......seriously....nearly £12 a seed....really.....now thats why they call them serious. :eek:

I suppose you get what you pay for :yes::g:

i know mate not the best strain for running outdoors really, i liked the look of them and thought id give them a pop but theyre just far too late.... those serious six on the other hand tho mate are good, not cheap, but they have a certain quality about them which i really liked, early too... i didnt take many pics this year but heres a serious six not too long before chopping, thick layer of crystals, and dense..

gallery_62088_5706_59871.jpg

gallery_62088_5706_9280.jpg

ill be doing lots of these next year so will have an even better idea of how they are from growing out large numbers, but the phenos i had this year were very nice indeed!!

Edited by Dan1122
  • Like 4

yeah its almost that time for me to get out looking for more plots. I have a few loactions in mind i need to check out. sometimes when im out plot hunting ill have a really good look in an area and be pretty sure theres nothing suitable, then just as im about to turn round and walk back to the motor, i think what if i just went that little bit further, then BOOM, i find the plot!! thats how it goes sometimes lol..

• Like 4

Haha exactly what i did today Dan... Did i really come all this way to let a Black thorn and then a bramble hedge stand in my way? :flex:

The blood sacrifice is an honorable tradition after all!

Edited by Loam Gnome
  • Like 4

its often the way Loam, sometimes is just about making that little bit of extra effort, and when you do its rewarded with a nice little spot... im out looking for plots soon with the mind set like i havent got anywhere to grow and starting from scratch, obviously i have plots, but im looking like i havent lol and wont stop untill i find what im looking for.

Edited by Dan1122
  • Like 3

Guest Andromedian

@@Dan1122

Yeah mate the serious 6 looks the utter bollocks....

Purchased a few of these last night, but looking at your pics dude, think i'm going to be needing a whole lot more,

very nice.....

• Like 1

They are good mate. Buds in the pics are the lower side branch tops. The main buds i didnt photograph but grew nice and large, much the same as above but bigger!

I cant rate them high enough really mate, potency was right up there with the best with a thick layers of crystals.. The smell i find hard to describe but it was definitely a 'high quality' aroma, kind of citrusy fruit, it reminded me of some indoor ive grown before, one of the paradise varietys, like white berry, so very good shit mate!!

Edited by Dan1122
  • Like 3

Check it out femaleseeds outdoor goodness for under £35 for 10 at justfeminized website they also have Sweet Soul by the look if it @@Bubs Smoosh

Also Timewarp on special at £30 for 12 reg!

Edited by Loam Gnome
  • Like 2

I was out plot hunting early October and had taken my vape with me. Bloody thing Decided to go harwire and charred a whole bowl of some of my most potent sativa from last year on low setting. The clouds were HUGE. Confused the shit out of me. It hit so so hard and was trippy to the extreme. Not normally bothered by cattle but some massive bullocks buzzed me and got my heart going bad. I didn't even feel ready to get on the bike when I got back to where I'd stashed it. Lesson learned... Don't get too stoned whilst plot hunting. Sent the vape back and it was promptly repaired and returned so recent trips out have been more rewarding.

• Like 1