The Random Thread

whats_luring

If you are not too bothered about yield per plant, ie you can make your own fems and up numbers then for potency it's Killer Kush fv and Goldwarp for me so far. :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

I got plants out slim blueberries, last seen them three weeks ago and they had only just started to flower, I'm not holding much hope for them tbh, I must pop back to clear the site up, I have weeks of final trimming dried buds left yet, maybe once thats done ill pop over for the clear up... If anyone's thinking of growing next gens bc early blueberry, consider this, its not early, waste of time growing them outdoors.. And I'm about as far south as it gets in the uk

Edited by Dan1122
  • Like 1

Guest Andromedian

I got plants out slim blueberries, last seen them three weeks ago and they had only just started to flower, I'm not holding much hope for them tbh, I must pop back to clear the site up, I have weeks of final trimming dried buds left yet, maybe once thats done ill pop over for the clear up... If anyone's thinking of growing next gens bc early blueberry, consider this, its not early, waste of time growing them outdoors.. And I'm about as far south as it gets in the uk

I have never had much luck with any type of bluberry outdoors.......even the autos are pretty shite..

liking the serious 6 you mentioned in my thread dude......checked them out, then picked myself up off the floor when i saw the fookin price......seriously....nearly £12 a seed....really.....now thats why they call them serious. :eek:

I suppose you get what you pay for :yes::g:

Guest Andromedian

Fuck Me! I don't know about you lot, but, its been just 2 weeks since we harvested our last lot.....

And i miss it already.....i am fuckin bored out of my skull, vaping myself into oblivion....I feel a bit lost to tell the truth.

My once infinate 4 walls, have now become my prison....until the next time of course.......Roll on next year!

• Like 3

@@Andromedian it's 50 Euro for 6 beans on there website at the mo. Damn site cheaper than anywhere else!

I grabbed myself a pack at this price a while ago, so I dunno how much longer they'll be cheaper for.

Eta serious six beans that is

Edited by beezee
  • Like 1

Guest Andromedian

@@Andromedian it's 50 Euro for 6 beans on there website at the mo. Damn site cheaper than anywhere else!

I grabbed myself a pack at this price a while ago, so I dunno how much longer they'll be cheaper for.

Eta serious six beans that is

Cheers Dude....i'm on it, like a car bonnet ha ha

50 euros is well cheap.......i want quite a few ;)

• Like 1

Me too I am like a discarded puppet.. :sadwalk:

... on the plus side found a plot suitable for a few plants today.. plot hunting is the answer. :yahoo:

Oh and indoor seed making :sly:

• Like 1