The Random Thread

whats_luring

Guest kombatkevin

Chopped my green poison mould versions.

Maybe got a half left of bud for the hash pile.

Dense buds that smell like bubblegum shame they are mould magnets

Holy shit just had a serious runny bum moment. Me and my mate were just at the spot chopping the 7 foot durban and a pigcopter starts circling the area spot light out and everything.

• Like 5

I've said this to spike a few times. This isn't Colombia, and the last time I checked no one is jumping out of copters into GG's with flame throwers or axes lol lol

has certainly put the shitters up me and andro when low flying choppers or planes have flew over. Season one it was just a case of dive into the bushes! - now after experience we're not spooked anymore and just remain still until its gone.

So anyway after the brief scare we started to trim the big durban poison and the colourful purple maroc, started around 9 and called it a night at about 2am. The PM is immature and very airy but mould was setting in fast under the scope the purple trichs look beautiful though, we didn't even finish the trim on it because it was 99% leaf and a nightmare to trim. The durban on the other hand was pretty much ready could have done with a bit longer to finish but due to mould we chopped her down, besides the other girls have alot more breathing space and more light that durban was towering over the rest. Anyway it smells beautiful covered in frost with fat dense top buds like egg sized. She was packed and not too leafy. We have loads of boxes of trim for hash and oil now :). Due to been out a little longer than the other durban the buds have got the odd purple calix making the general look of the bud alot more pleasing to the eye. Maybe 2 ounce of nice bud as an estimate very happy with the result and ill definitely be getting a pack for next year.

• Like 3

If you do a seed run, the green frisian may show as the purple one in the seeds.

Just a heads up if you didn't know :)

yeah probably half and half.

Guest spike_weed

Don't know then maybe spike knows if not there's the whole of the internet I've never used it you could do oh natural then find the best looking and clone bit more work aspose but each to there own both have there place shouldn't take to long to find some solid advice off the indoor crew.

Nah bro, i always ask Bubs :P that's his department.

I've said this to spike a few times. This isn't Colombia, and the last time I checked no one is jumping out of copters into GG's with flame throwers or axes lol lol

I know that but you don't think like that at the time you just panic

Yeah it does make you shit yourself But after a lot of fly overs you'll be calm after awhile, i've stopped jumping into bushes n so forth.

I think the thing that worries me is that if they were looking for someone who was last seen running towards the wooded area our grow was in and they mistake us for the people they are after it could still land you in the shit

• Like 1

, i've stopped jumping into bushes n so forth.

Bush jumping is one of my favourite pastimes. I'll be damned if the ros are gonna take that avenue of pleasure from me...

• Like 1

There's some nice pics around the web this year even though we had a not so good summer maybe we worry to much about the sun I know I always do 2014 was better sun wise but the difference in my end product isn't that much different but I would still prefer sun than rain I wonder if some of the rays we need still get through on a cloudy day anyway 2016 will be 4 days sun 1 day rain please thank you

• 2 weeks later...