The Random Thread

whats_luring

I sleep fairly well, knowing all I have under my roof is personal smokes for a year... And I am just avoiding having to pick up from street corners in the local town... :)

Possession of a class C for personal use... I'm guessing the worst that's gonna happen is your weed gets taken, you get a fine or two (victims surcharge lol) and get sent packing...

It's class b now.

My PC died and i had a sudden worry that pcworld would log in and see my diary. But they would notice i steal all my photos from a croatian grow site i guess. damn that guys doing ok for a 1st timer.

Airplane mode is when you stick your arms out and run along saying nneeeeoooowwwnnn right? I always do that now when approaching a plot for safety reasons....

:bag:

just laughed all the paranoia caused by your previous posts away.

Hans Free is when you delete all the ze Germans from your phone before driving.....

Went to check for mould last night and its setting in fast looks like ill have to pull them early calix's aren't fully swollen yet and the pistils have only just started to turn :( hopefully i should have some earlier finishers next year

Guest RandyBoBandy

gonna do a photo x auto hack.. can anyone that has used sts with no problems send me a pm..

if anyone does happen to pm.. can that just say here pm sent so no one alse pm's, nice one

• Like 1

Went out today in the hope that they would be ready... Alas still not. Another week to go. Chopped out a few bits of rot here and there. Not too bad. However I don't know what it will be like in another week. Hopefully it stays dry, windy and coldish. The smell and resin on these cheese crosses is quite something.

@@RandyBoBandy every time I ask anywhere about STS I get a fucking great big tumble weed roll through.

I can answer the basics, but there's a lot of unknowns. If you have someone who's an expert please let me know, I've got a few questions. Specifically about cloning post STS when the lady boy goes back to being a lady, which has happened to my EPK BLB. Is that a good/normal trait? That it threw out a tonne of pollen then reveged/flowered thru into full female? I've successfully rammed her full of R1s and she is the mother/father to a few pretty promising sounding crosses. But being able to clone and keep her as a mother would be special :)

I've STS'd a few different diesel Ryder's to make some DRxPSA's. Also successfully turned a branch of my blue kush x munk, which has just given up the ghost with the rest of the plant happy as Larry :). Got a UMxBC that's not turning for me. It's like it knows it's the last living UMxBC ;)

@ it sounds like randy has questions... What good is another video going to do?

I mean I loved that vid, and the gorilla get up, but let's be real, it doesn't tell you much...

Don't know then maybe spike knows if not there's the whole of the internet I've never used it you could do oh natural then find the best looking and clone bit more work aspose but each to there own both have there place shouldn't take to long to find some solid advice off the indoor crew.