The Random Thread

whats_luring

That's a very multifaceted question. This is a public site. There is no member scrutiny and waiting about to be admitted full access and guests can get access too. It has a public name too being 'UK'. Thing is if say the BBC decided to do an expose of this GG scene and broadcast about the sharing of info openly on the Internet then what would happen? Would frequent users of places like this be scrutinised in some way? If that was the case and you looked back and thought. I really wish I had used a free proxy like TOR back then. How would that make the people saying it's 'paranoid' now, sound to you then?

Edited by Loam Gnome
  • Like 1

@@Loam Gnome like you should throw that iphone in the river next time you're on the way to a plot. At an undisclosed location on the British Isles, with 60million population(?).

If they were that hot on it then Panik wouldn't be sipping sangrias and smoking fat blunts with you in the south of Spain @Loam_Gnome lol

• Like 1

I sleep fairly well, knowing all I have under my roof is personal smokes for a year... And I am just avoiding having to pick up from street corners in the local town... :)

Possession of a class C for personal use... I'm guessing the worst that's gonna happen is your weed gets taken, you get a fine or two (victims surcharge lol) and get sent packing...

My post is not suggesting any specific course of action Bubs. Only proposing a situation and asking how someone would feel about it :P

Sangria is going down a treat lately. Too well in fact!

• Like 1

All the pig geeks, spies & snooping toadies are more into muslims & paedos right now, thats not to say you shouldn't be careful if you feel the need, if the pigs do bust you by sheer chance they might get digging

• Like 2

Sounds like i probably should be worried then. So i suppose if it all did go tits up and that did happen they would be able to link my profile on here to the reap me quite easily. In saying that theres nothing to say that im doing what i do in a place that it is illegal without finding physical evidence?

@@Moldymechanic don't save photos on your laptop/phone.

Don't save internet history.

Don't subscribe to location services / GPS.

Then you just claim it wasn't you if they bring it up.

A bit difficult to pin point a cell phone/laptop if it's moving around.

You leant the damn thing to a friend?

If you're talking a home computer and a camera, and you are going that route, I'd take precautions.

But if I got pulled on the random they wouldn't be able to unlock the phone unless they gave it to a special unit, which all takes time / money...

The queue for finger prints on a fire arm is over 6 weeks... You get crimes ranked in order of importance...

Class C drugs are right down there at the bottom...

Bubs what ever happened to panik did he leave of his own accord or was he given the boot? Is he still planning on starting a seed bank? Or is this something that shouldn't be spoke of?

Thanks bubs i delete photos as i upload them anyway and i try to flick the old airplane mode on when visiting plots but ill make sure all that other crap is turned off too but im pretty sure its off because its always asking me to turn it on haha. Also isn't it a class B now? If not shows how out of touch i an

Edited by Moldymechanic
  • Like 1

Airplane mode is when you stick your arms out and run along saying nneeeeoooowwwnnn right? I always do that now when approaching a plot for safety reasons....

:bag:

• Like 7

@@Moldymechanic or maybe I'm out of touch and it's B...

I dunno about Panik bro. Every time I have asked there's been a fat old tumble weed roll through.

It's probably for the best. He is on Lad Bible now lol ::lookaround:

About the seeds, I dunno bro, imagine the logistics of setting up distribution, without it leading right back to you...

We talk about bait... There's no way to get around the fact he is Panik if he sets up Panik seeds... Up until he took the first pay check he was just like Tom, Dick and Harry...

Airplane mode is when you stick your arms out and run along saying nneeeeoooowwwnnn right? I always do that now when approaching a plot for safety reasons....

:bag:

Actually spat out my tea...

No sangria for this broke ass bitch ;)

• Like 2

Loam gnome thats right thats exactly what im talking about ;)

And bubs are you serious? Did he get put up on lad bible? Ffs

Edited by Moldymechanic
  • Like 1