The Random Thread

whats_luring

tbf i've killed more clones than 'The Island'

How do you kill clones mate, all they need is moist air and a shits worth of light. I have mates who can do the same, kill em by looking at em odd.

Seriously though is it your method?

I generally take 1 clone if I need 1 clone and i'm a rough arsed bastard when it comes to methods.

Edited by iamafunkimunki
  • Like 1

too much water, not enough water, too much humidity, grown into the lamp, roots stuck to lower tray, rockwool (just in general), aeroponic prop, lol i could go on. It gets harder the more you are trying to do at same time ;)

Well checked the plants today the dp could do with another week or two to finish properly. But we have had to cut out a few more mouldy bits so we are going to chop her tonight.

tbf i've killed more clones than 'The Island'

If you have on demand just watch garderners world or watch a couple of you tube vids done and they don't need all the fancy cloning gel ,powder t5 moist environment away you go don't forget to gently and I mean gently stroke with a nettle the smallest you can find and them clones will fly like mother fookers never let's me down.
  • Like 1

Loam I don't want to sound nosey but I was just wondering how your biddys turned out only as it stands I will be putting in a lot of effort into biddy and biddy crosses now I know how to upload I will do a diary of them for 2016 thanks goohfy.

I've changed my mind on what I think is the best outdoor plant just got back from a plot and the plants look as though they've been ready for a few weeks quite a bit of mold maybe 20% but if I'd got to them two or three weeks earlier wish I'd done more freeze land and Green frizzy il get some pics up tomorrow.Feel a bit pissed off cos I've been putting all my work into other crosses defo doing seed run with these two next year.should of checked last month they look the biz apart from the mold but they've been ready a long time hope they aren't freaks cos if the next run turns these out again I ll be buzzing like a bee should of dusted them with another freeze so much work but 2016-2017 could be the breakthrough need to lose 20 years that would help.if anyone's running these two next year defo dust a plant or two if they turn out like mine you'll shat ya knickers.

• Like 1

Been out tonight. Rot has taken hold of all the plants. Had to do some emergency trimming. A good q thrown to the bushes. ..could of been worse. Come of fuckin quick. Im talking 5 days..

I've changed my mind on what I think is the best outdoor plant just got back from a plot and the plants look as though they've been ready for a few weeks quite a bit of mold maybe 20% but if I'd got to them two or three weeks earlier wish I'd done more freeze land and Green frizzy il get some pics up tomorrow.Feel a bit pissed off cos I've been putting all my work into other crosses defo doing seed run with these two next year.should of checked last month they look the biz apart from the mold but they've been ready a long time hope they aren't freaks cos if the next run turns these out again I ll be buzzing like a bee should of dusted them with another freeze so much work but 2016-2017 could be the breakthrough need to lose 20 years that would help.if anyone's running these two next year defo dust a plant or two if they turn out like mine you'll shat ya knickers.

If you do a seed run, the green frisian may show as the purple one in the seeds.

Just a heads up if you didn't know :)

Just Harvested and Trimmed my first Guerilla bud,

Its been a along Journey so seeing purple buds drenched in crystals is a joy.

cant beleive bud like this can be produced in a bush in Scotland. lol

• Like 9

Just Harvested and Trimmed my first Guerilla bud,

Its been a along Journey so seeing purple buds drenched in crystals is a joy.

cant beleive bud like this can be produced in a bush in Scotland. lol

Well played @@slob. Let's overgrow this shit hole.

• Like 2

How long did it take you? Me and my mate cut down our firs GG plant on saturday we were trimming for over 3hours. The pland had many branches though seen as we fim and topped it several times

I have a random question. Now and again i see posts on this forum that mention using a proxy to enter the site or people saying they don't access the site on there phone. So the question is are these people paranoid or is using this site genuinely something that should worry me?