The Random Thread

whats_luring

i like the sound of 18fters from the RHFB LG - i'm going big next year ;)

Jar Fail - discovered i can't get my hands in my new glass jars FFS. i fear a homer simpson hand stuck in jar moment once the level drops - I need some bejeweled pimp tongs for xmas Santa!

Have you tried tipping jar on its side or tipping up even more then the contents will naturally slide down so your chubby fingers can get hold of your nugs should work fine good luck.
  • Like 2

Went to check on the girls last night. I was expecting mould and lots of it, thankfully only one or two popcorn buds between 17 plants and the odd mouldy leaf here and there. So assuming theres not anymore mould tomorrow and if the weather next week is better than this week ill push the nearly ready ones another week. If not they are getting chopped i wont risk loosing a whole years efforts it would be heartbreaking to get no smoke at all for the sake of another weeks growth.

Just checked on me babies that I've got left after rippers un looks like they still got a good couple of weeks left !!!

Anybody else got pm's still out un how long do you think they got to go ???

Guest kombatkevin

Just checked on me babies that I've got left after rippers un looks like they still got a good couple of weeks left !!!

Anybody else got pm's still out un how long do you think they got to go ???

At least 4 week for me at lat 53

went to me plot Wednesday morning and sum little mug has pinched the lot a went to chop a couple that were quite early for lat55 and there was nowt there all chopped apart from 1 purple og 18 which was a freebie and wudnt of finished anyway even took the ones that had 3 or 4 weeks left why do people get the urge to pinch otha peoples hard work? makes is more determined to do betta again next year so fuck them

• Like 1

Whats even worse is they probably have little to no growing knowledge and probably wont manage to dry it out properly so they go to the effort of robing you all for nothing

• Like 1

Guest kombatkevin

Cropped a amnesia yesterday but I'd like to keep a mum of this .

I've left the bottom half of the plant,all the thin branches with straggles on.

Would I be able to take cuttings off it, what's the chances of them rooting and reveging?

You could take the plant home also .

If you really like it then yeah ,take cuts and whack them under a light for 20 hrs+ . It might take months though ,usually 5-6 weeks but sometimes they might not want to oblige you and stay mutated .

Guest kombatkevin

You could take the plant home also .

If you really like it then yeah ,take cuts and whack them under a light for 20 hrs+ . It might take months though ,usually 5-6 weeks but sometimes they might not want to oblige you and stay mutated .

Cheers .I've never taken cuts this late before I'll take as many as possible give me a better chance.

• Like 1

Cheers .I've never taken cuts this late before I'll take as many as possible give me a better chance.

Done it loads, look for thin stems not too woody, also trim as much of he flower off as possible, it will rot in the prop.

As ML stated it might work it might not, always worth a go mind.

Interesting, i have never managed, though was a while ago and i would suspect i didn't give them long enough. Have seen someone reveg the bottom of plants indoors with some success. Don't know if digging it up would be worth it vs clones.

@ post your results? For outdoors makes a lot of sense to try and keep a good plant. Indoors i always end up thinking, should have just taken clones when it was easy lol

Last years clones taken a week before chop rooted faster than my normal clones and i got a 100% hit rate.

They auto'd later but revegged and rooted perfectly.