The Random Thread

whats_luring

The Vikings once had a Bear Cult called the Bear Sarks. These later became known as Berserkers. These scary fuckers would take a load of a fly Agaric before a Battle and fly in there in their Bear skins axes a blur. The Muscarinic Acid acts to numb pain. That and the Hallucinogenic properties combined with a Bear shapes gifting ritual beforehand made these nutters legendary. The Tungus Shamen drink brews of these for their trance work and then each others piss as much passes through. They also drink Reindeer piss when these deer have been eating them. Maybe it filters out some of the Muscimazole or other toxins. Hence why Christmas is the Red and White character flying about on Reindeer, some say. Bit like the witches using broomsticks 5o insert flying ointments intra vaginally getting turned into flying on broomsticks!

• Like 6

I bought a cheap ebay pocket microscope and it arrived in the post today. So after work i went to the plot just in time before it got dark. With the wether today i was expecting some mould but surprisingly nothing. Amazing considering it was relatively warm and the plants have been surrounded by fog all day. Had a look at the purple maroc with the scope, milky trichome heads on purple stalks and some awesome looking ones that are completely purple. And one durban poison with half milky half clear and the other durban has all milky trichs but no amber yet, calixes have fattened up quite noticeably since saturday :) How long should i wait for the chop i was thinking a week or two for the durban.

and if you have done magic mushrooms it is easy to see why they are a class a.

:doh: No drugs should be illegal, especially ones that grow naturally out of the ground.

• Like 6

All my other girls will need another month at least, are they likely to survive november?

What strains you running ?

Duban poison, red purps, hollands hope and f dew oh and marocs but i dont have much hope for them barely flowering.

And i said it is easy to see why they are class a but that does not mean i think they should be im just saying taking mushrooms in the wrong situation can put you in danger, i was lucky to have some good mates to look after me that night otherwise who know what could have happened

And i said it is easy to see why they are class a

Because you're a lightweight who can't handle your hallucinogens?

Edited by resinous palms
  • Like 1

Wondering if burning a wicker man would help appease the weather gods for next year. Don't mind torching a dvd of the shitty nic cage remake if it will help ;)

to Red Heri Fruit Bud,

@@Loam Gnome just wondered if you have run the red heri FB before. Hoping to try it next year.

Yeah I can see why the government would feel it necessary to threaten a persons liberty for up to 7 years for tripping and most probably expanding their consciousness seeing through institutionalised BS is a dangerous thing.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behaviour and information processing. They open you up to the possibility that everything you know is wrong.

Terence McKenna

Terence is a boss! Right on!

• Like 4

@@Blunt_Wit I have never grown the RHFB mate but wanted to for a few yrs but they would finish too late so looks like a good one to cross to EWS, or maybe Goldwarp, GG3 to bring down the times but keep up the potency. :)

i like the sound of 18fters from the RHFB LG - i'm going big next year ;)

Jar Fail - discovered i can't get my hands in my new glass jars FFS. i fear a homer simpson hand stuck in jar moment once the level drops - I need some bejeweled pimp tongs for xmas Santa!