The Random Thread

whats_luring

Pretty mad about them seeking out and murdering whole broods of young rabbits! Slugs - tick, Rabbits- tick ... lol

The original gardener's friend :)

I'd let a few loose in my grow tent if I thought they'd do any good in there lol

• Like 2

I was out plot searching today and I found some red mushrooms with red dots all

Over them any one know what they are or what would happen if i eat some ?

Fly Agaric

You'd be quite ill if you eat them, leading to coma, then leading to death.

You can eat them but they need to be prepared correctly, but we don't talk about prep of class A's here. Other sites for that.

I was out plot searching today and I found some red mushrooms with red dots all

Over them any one know what they are or what would happen if i eat some ?

No don't know what they are red with white spots yeah but red with red spots no I wouldn't eat them you could be lucky and just spew and shat or you could end up my fertilizer for next year but no if you don't know what they are just keep walking.

Fly Agaric

You'd be quite ill if you eat them, leading to coma, then leading to death.

You can eat them but they need to be prepared correctly, but we don't talk about prep of class A's here. Other sites for that.

Red with red spots I thought red with white spots?

Guest kombatkevin

U will not die eating them at all. Dry them then eat them, you will feel sick for a bit then trip out a bit. I've smoked them too with no bad effects

• Like 1

i thought as soon as you prepare them for consumption (by picking) they get bumped to class A?

you quite often find edible penny buns in habitat where Fly Agarics grow, i'd be back next summer to look @@starfish especially if there are oaks nearby :)

Magic mushrooms are a class a when prepared (drying is considered prepared) and if you have done magic mushrooms it is easy to see why they are a class a. One of the scariest nights of my life was on shrooms. Lost all sense of reality didn't even know where i was, some strange things can happen when your with your mates with a carrier bag full of liberty caps

Guest kombatkevin

"mushrooms containing psilocybin or psilocin as Class A drugs, but fly agarics do not contain these chemicals, so arent considered Class As."

I got stopped & searched with a load of dried fly agaric once while walking through a posh bit of north london near hampstead heath, he didn't have a clue what to do so in the end the count confiscated em along with a blim of hash. bastard!