The Random Thread

whats_luring

I assume the thread about moonphases turned ugly as I can't find it now.

Yeah noticed that, too many moon haters.

• Like 3

shall i have a 68 with curry or a 47 :idea:

47 every time, 68 is too close to 67 for my liking and I fucking hate 67.

Edited by iamafunkimunki
  • Like 1

Not enough Info john mate, dunno if I'm ordering summit nice or not ....

47 waz crispy duck 68 chicken omelette

47 every time, 68 is too close to 67 for my liking and I fucking hate 67.

tbh bud i had the 2 of them,im full as fuck now chips and curry to :D

• Like 1

Guest RandyBoBandy

looks like they are staying till hibernation, this is the 3rd night what i know of... the 3 of them munched 2 chopped boiled eggs, cleared the plate :)

ill have them good enough to sleep till 2017

gallery_32555_5449_12416.jpg

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 10

Guest spike_weed

looks like they are staying till hibernation, this is the 3rd night what i know of... the 3 of them munched 2 chopped boiled eggs, cleared the plate :)

ill have them good enough to sleep till 2017

gallery_32555_5449_12416.jpg

Nice 1 man, that's coooooool. :shock:

Guest OutdoorAl

Snap. Kept hearing the cat bowl get tipped over at night and we put the trail cam out last night and there was hogs here all night. Been shopping for em today. Got em some hog food and a little bowl. They drink loads of water randy so get em a tiny low bowl. Oh and milk is real bad for em too. I found all this out today :)

• Like 2

Guest RandyBoBandy

omg! im just doing there dinner now lol... yeah ive been putting loads of water out... they are propper noisy eaters.. getting brave too, they come to the back door waiting lol

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 1

First visit for a month. Thought thse cheese cross fems would be ready, but still a few weeks left. Once again, regardless of strain, it's a mid Oct finish. They got nibbled by deer early in the season so are a bit bonsai.. Still, they look nice enough and are stinky and resinous. One small mould patch on one. Even if all goes well for two weeks, it's not going to be a bumper harvest. All good though.

• Like 1

First visit for a month. Thought thse cheese cross fems would be ready, but still a few weeks left. Once again, regardless of strain, it's a mid Oct finish. They got nibbled by deer early in the season so are a bit bonsai.. Still, they look nice enough and are stinky and resinous. One small mould patch on one. Even if all goes well for two weeks, it's not going to be a bumper harvest. All good though.

Guest RandyBoBandy

like clockwork they are back... i read its ok to give them both yolk and white just not to much.. so this is the last... im also thinking i might leave them to do there thing, before they got to the food i could here them slapping there noisy chops eating slugs in there path.. so maybe ill feed them once every few days if they hang around

gallery_32555_5449_33872.jpg

i wont bore with anymore pics of them lol.. plus they must be getting pissed off now.. but to be honest they dont seem to care much

• Like 2

They look like youngsters Randy. If they weigh less than 2lb they won't make it through the winter.

If you can weigh them and they do turn out to be youngsters, you can call a hedgehog charity in your area and they'll come and pick them up. They'll then 'winter' them by keeping them warm and not allowing them to hibernate, then they'll return them to your garden in the spring.

• Like 5