The Random Thread

whats_luring

Been out tonight to check on me babies un some fuck er had all the tops off um

Cut the lot down cages away gone no way near ready but what ya gonna do let some fucker come back un take um 😭

Bad luck @@Andwhat :( but don't let them break your spirit. Hope you have something else out. Need to go plot hunting again for your best possible plots next year. Onwards and upwards my friend

Yeah got 2 plots this year the one that's just got ripped was a bit of a gamble/ rush job did more than had room for as you do !

No worries for next year extending the plot that still going un got a couple of others to look at

Just pissed off a little but hey that's life

Hope the fucker who did it does his own grow next year un gets ripped

#Guerrillero.. If found a lovely plot like that a couple weeks ago. Massive stinging nettle patch could fit a couple hundred in if you liked. So I climb over the barbwire fence towards the plot and what do I see?? Four bloody beehives running along side of the plot. Gutted. It'll always be a plot worth bearing in mind as you never know, 4-5 years time the beehives might be gone? But ill still be after new plots...

Edited by Dan1122
  • Like 2

Noob questions incoming!

Is there a search function on this forum?

Should I be worried about the smell of a couple of plants that are out of sight but within ~15 m of a quiet footpath? They will probably be ES or PMs

(Bonus question) What are the best autos to have a go at outdoors? I've read that most are pretty shite but I have a good plot for them and would like to try a few for fun.

Cheers

#Guerrillero.. If found a lovely plot like that a couple weeks ago. Massive stinging nettle patch could fit a couple hundred in if you liked. So I climb over the barbwire fence towards the plot and what do I see?? Four bloody beehives running along side of the plot. Gutted. It'll always be a plot worth bearing in mind as you never know, 4-5 years time the beehives might be gone? But ill still be after new plots...

Thc honey :drool:
  • Like 2

They will be moved if there crop bees they just use them for fertilising crops hopefully not for honey.

The plants outside my local pig station are still going strong pushing 5ft now.

Probably hemp but its makes me laugh every time I go past on the bus.

I take it these hemp seeds are female wouldn't want to fert someone's females

I had the feeling the bees was something to do with the water works staff tbh. As where they are kept is a massive bit of unused land which is inaccessible. (good for keeping bees id imagine) It would be the perfect place.. I see the fuckers there and I was itching to walk past the hives and look deeper into the nettle swath beyond the hives to see how big the patch really was. There was bees flying around everywhere, I my instinct told me dont get too close but I couldn't resist having a look. As I slowly make my way past the hives the fucking bees start dive-bombing me getting stuck in my hair and landing all over me. I started to leg it running for my life with loads of fucking bees chasing me lol after running a good distance I stopped for a second to see if they'd stopped but nope, the fuckers start dive-bombing me again. So I ran and didn't stop. lol how the fuck I didnt get stung once is a miracle

• Like 6

He he must be someone's honey bees they are little fookers it's amazing how far they will chase you lucky no stings though.They probably have a massive grow behind the little guards.keep lucky.

• Like 1

Hi

I've got a freeze cheese 89 and a mango out in a risky spot for repeated visiting. Anyone got any going this year so I can guess the right time? Can't remember the seed bank the mango came from.