The Random Thread

whats_luring

Last time growing royal naps they grow lovely big start to look good but end up with massive airy colas loads of trics it's as if they need full on sun I've tried in some of my best spots I'll grab some later I don't want to dis them but they just won't bulk up for me I've seen great shots and read good reviews but after three years that's enough hash for me.probably just me missing something it's trying to tell me but I really have tried I'll leave them to the experts.(maybe bulk up is the wrong word i mean more dense).

Question why some sativa dominant plants grow loads of leaves even in full all day sun yet others stretch don't fill out as much but have better dencer buds and have just a few long leaves super easy to trim stopped trimming them nasty fuckers properly just ruff chop down to sugar leaves then hash bag started just nobbing them off as well to hard to trim with all them leaves.At first I thought they was growing extra leaves cos of lack of sun but it seems not so.I've seen a few pics as well and think all that time trimming then probably have to manicure after cure.its just finding the ones that stretch loads but don't fill up with leaves fucking hate trimming by the way can manage 3 hours max anyway that's my moan to many vapes I think best get my old head down and push a zzz out.

Guest kombatkevin

Few pics in my images, will get some closer ones later today.was getting funny looks taking pics during the day.

There's a pig station 20m behind the Audi on the last pic .

Just been having a natter with some peeps and I was just thinking has anyone seen that film straight out of Compton I think it's called where snoop ,dre roll just wondering what it's like.

Just think all the rippers un plod will be looking around those types of areas after a few national press type things just lately!!!

Just a quick Google search with cannabis un sewage brings up a few in 2015

I'd rather keep mine than give it to plod or some other cunt !!

Just think all the rippers un plod will be looking around those types of areas after a few national press type things just lately!!!

Just a quick Google search with cannabis un sewage brings up a few in 2015

I'd rather keep mine than give it to plod or some other cunt !!

Used a plot in a sewage works for 4 years mate, ain't been found yet. ;)

Most people don't wanna scale a barbed wire fence into a sewage works on the off chance there's weed growing in there somewhere, jus' sayin' like. :D

Edited by Guerrillero
  • Like 4

Put a few in and gradually up the size each year. Give up if and when it gets found. One of my best plot areas is much like this. I say plot area as its about 6 acres and ive gone for different patches each year.