The Random Thread

whats_luring

Just a quick one,i wish i banged a load more out this year,i thought id cut back and chill out this year instead of 30 i done 3 but i wish i done atleast 10, they look so lovely :eek: this growing fever will never fade away i guess

• Like 1

things they don't tell you in the faq ;) #1:- when trimming outdoors dropping a fist sized lump of bud into a nettle patch may result in a long, annoying and painful search of green on green :)

Hey guys!

I have a problem, and I want to ask you about it.

I've got some frisians, and I dont't know when to harvest. The problem is, I saw yesterday the deers damage them. The harvest time should be in October, but I don't know that 2 weeks worth the risk, that they eat them or something. What do you say?

Hey guys!

I have a problem, and I want to ask you about it.

I've got some frisians, and I dont't know when to harvest. The problem is, I saw yesterday the deers damage them. The harvest time should be in October, but I don't know that 2 weeks worth the risk, that they eat them or something. What do you say?

The FD i've grown in the past finished on average oct 20th.

What are your plants looking like? Got any pictures?

The plants not to big. I couldn't water them with nutrients, just in veg.

They are 150-180cm tall.( 5-6 feet )

The deers didn't eat them, just fell.

I worry about the hunters a little.

I dont' know, they look healthy, but not too much bud/ plants.

About 10 gr-ms/ plants. :/

• Like 1

The plants not to big. I couldn't water them with nutrients, just in veg.

They are 150-180cm tall.( 5-6 feet )

The deers didn't eat them, just fell.

I worry about the hunters a little.

I dont' know, they look healthy, but not too much bud/ plants.

About 10 gr-ms/ plants dried. :/

Are you sure they are what you say they are I used to get big colas by now not 10 g plants I suppose all depends where abouts there grown in the open or in the middle of some dense wood hope they chunk out for you good luck.

Guest kombatkevin

The plants outside my local pig station are still going strong pushing 5ft now.

Probably hemp but its makes me laugh every time I go past on the bus.

• Like 4

Listen to this 1 Lads , so we're of for our regular plots visit 2day as u do this time of year.... just got out the motor and dipped into the bushes , on the way down to the plot we have come opon two fucking fellas or a fella and 1 fucking ugly bird lol having sex !!!! We quickly got the fuck out of there before we were seen and went another way 2 the plot , which was all spot on

Listen to this 1 Lads , so we're of for our regular plots visit 2day as u do this time of year.... just got out the motor and dipped into the bushes , on the way down to the plot we have come opon two fucking fellas or a fella and 1 fucking ugly bird lol having sex !!!! We quickly got the fuck out of there before we were seen and went another way 2 the plot , which was all spot on

didn't even have a cheeky one.Should of knocked one out and chilled your way to plot.
  • Like 1