The Random Thread

whats_luring

since last year ive felt the cold shoulder of a few peeps here and over the road, im sure a few peeps have a problem. if ya do feel free to pm me and get it of ya chest.. if not then up ya bum fuck you and have a gooden.. sorry to lower the tone..

I'm just an unsociable person in general, sorry if I haven't spoke to you much this year.

Your one of the good guys Randy, if I was included its now one less person to worry about. :)

• Like 1

Might of sorted deer problems at a few spots

Where I have had trouble instead of fences which I don't like for many reasons this year air wick autos have worked a dream no plots have been touched by deer or rabbits I know it's early days but from having a battle with them year after year to plants been left alone is a massive step forward if any peeps want to try it's the motion ones but you can get timed ones to hopefully sorted cos the plots are sweet as or I wouldn't have battled with the deer.nettles crossed. Tried human hair soap but didn't stop them got a feeling might have to change scents now and again cos they soon get used to things , smells.

Brings a whole new meaning to the brand 'glade'.

I just got an image of a deer getting sprayed in the face with Forest Dreams ;)

I dunno, if I was a deer, I'd take the jumping over the fence rather than the chems to the eyes...

lol

Edited by Bubs Smoosh

I just got an image of a deer getting sprayed in the face with Forest Dreams ;)

I dunno, if I was a deer, I'd take the jumping over the fence rather than the chems to the eyes...

lol

I think they would be ok it's tested on animals so it shouldn't bother the deers eyes.

I know I've been told about 3years on the trot but I don't know how to upload pics iam rubbish with tec and I thought fuck it I won't bother plus I am a bit worried I leave a trail back to me I know you young uns will be thinking wtf how many times but I would like to show a few sorry to peeps who have been though this.can I do it with a blackberry phone or I pad thanks for your patience.

I know I've been told about 3years on the trot but I don't know how to upload pics iam rubbish with tec and I thought fuck it I won't bother plus I am a bit worried I leave a trail back to me I know you young uns will be thinking wtf how many times but I would like to show a few sorry to peeps who have been though this.can I do it with a blackberry phone or I pad thanks for your patience.

See here

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=332548

All this time I thought it looked to hard to do not very good at tec I used to look at the directions and think oh that's to hard but I think i will get there thanks again happy now.cheers res.

• Like 2

Just making a diary entry at work and it reminded me that this day last year I was standing in full sunshine on a beautiful day chopping down a 2 oz passion. Looking out the window today and last year's reality seems like a distant dream. Honestly what a shit summer...

• Like 5

this is my first season and i can only look at the positives of i learned a hell of a lot more than i would of if it was a perfect summer! but yea bring on the feckin sun im over learning now ;)

• Like 3