The Random Thread

whats_luring

Has anyone managed to make a early pink kush mother yet?

Had a few for months before sending them all outdoors. Might have a few up my sleeve tho ;)

• Like 1

Is this stem anything to worry about gone really woody and quite a few dead leaves around the area. A good foot and a half affected. The top above tjhis section seems fine. Its above cage level so dopn't think its rubbing on anything.

gallery_91249_10721_144319.jpggallery_91249_10721_73039.jpg

This is Eskobar's Aztec Rain. Put 1 out as a bit of a punt to see what happens.

Same plot today, clone EPK, i gave the mum to my m8 as i was worried she would get too big, what was i thinking, doh.

gallery_91249_10721_26442.jpg

Must be 7ft. Quite a bit later than the other two i have at different plot.

I can't really see properly mate but its more than likely the beginning of stemrot, My preferred remedy is honey smeared on the affected parts, gotta be good unprocessed stuff though. :nerd:

• Like 1

I caught a bit of stem rot on my best looking Wild4 :( my fault for lollipopping when the forecast said it would be sunny for days and what it actually did was bucket down for about a week straight :doh: still gave me a bit of a cheeky early bud to test :P

I can't really see properly mate but its more than likely the beginning of stemrot, My preferred remedy is honey smeared on the affected parts, gotta be good unprocessed stuff though. :nerd:

Cheers, was wondering about this. It seems really dry (possibly dead) wondered if it might be stem rot though thought this would feel more slimey?

Just going to have to see next visit & take some honey in case. thx

A little help please guys.. Just checked on my es and it's getting munched to fuck by capsid bugs! Fucking up new bud sights.. Will the plant just battle through on its own or is this something I need to treat?? Cheers.

Guest OutOfAfrica81

My ES was the same before it got ripped , out in the wild there is not much one can do . They must just like the smell and taste of it mate . Hope she pull through for you .

Edited by OutOfAfrica81

DSC 0156 (Large)

DSC 0155 (Large)

DSC 0154 (Large)

Finally, here are the pics i promised you... I dont have many pics from the other plants im growing atm.

I dont like taking my camera when its wet for one, besides who wants to see mouldy or stem split plants??!!

There will be some after harvest pics im sure.
  • Like 2

Marvellous to see that I've locked it down at F5 lol lol! Two very beautiful sunflowers in their own right ;)!

Jesus Christ, that is a house!! Two storey sunflowers :O! Nice view out the bathroom/bedroom window though!!

Just checked on a late planted plot- around 15 munched down to ground level by rabbits-they were some of my late hopefuls-Red Purps and some Swiss Cheese, this is the second batch this year done in by bunnies, grown here before and hardly lost so much as a leaf.I m as much to blame for my complacency-leaving off the cages.

And to think I felt sorry for a rabbit when my dog done one in a few weeks ago.Its becoming a funny/shitty old season.

Lets hope for an Indian summer.

@Kron I have lost a few to rabbits this year, have used this spot for a few years with no problems. mine are caged as well. This year they've been digging hard to get under the cages. little fuckers!