The Random Thread

whats_luring

Guest OutOfAfrica81

Been out to buy some glass jars today for when the outdoor harvest is ready to cure . Found some Eerin 1L mason jars for less than a pound in Home Bargains , the kilner 1L jar were more than double the price in Wilko and The Range . Now all I need to do is wait .

Edited by OutOfAfrica81

Il be lucky if stem rot doesn't av the lot before I even get a smoke. 4 beautiful ladies distinctly compromised #2015autumnwashout

Il be lucky if stem rot doesn't av the lot before I even get a smoke. 4 beautiful ladies distinctly compromised #2015autumnwashout

Know the feeling dude, was away for two weeks and lost three plants to stem rot at week five of flower, not even any hash salvage either, all that was left was three brown skeletons. Mother nature is a stern mistress sometimes. Fingers crossed for the rest of the season mate!
  • Like 1

Guest OutOfAfrica81

Went out to see the ladies at the plot this afternoon only to find they had been ripped , a bit disappointed but I know that the plot was a bit to close to a footpath with plenty dog walkers and I could have kept them a bit lower to the ground . lesson learnt , Just glad I did some in the greenhouse now . Found a new plot for next season which is a bit more out of the way .

• Like 1

What a sh1ter @.

Always remember that we learn from our mistakes, and what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger.

Experience/loss = level up. Its a kick in the balls i know, but after the pain fades, the wood for the trees is alot clearer :yep:

Amen for greenhouses :D

• Like 1