The Random Thread

whats_luring

A blessing in disguise I'd say with the weather we're getting at the moment. Summers holding back til the kiddies go back

• Like 2

I did GG3 last year didnt finish till mid October at lat 52.Got a few Highrise vars out, FBG just started flowering, Mighty Durban -3 weeks in but Ive put her to seed,Pats Meds hasnt started yet, fastest for me out of the Highrise stuff is Early Guerilla Skunk

As Loam says -fbg like october finishers,a uk grower might not be a bad thing considering current uk weather

• Like 1

I think things are generally running late this year thanks to an all round crappy summer. i got may planted hfh stuff thats not got going yet

I did GG3 last year didnt finish till mid October at lat 52.Got a few Highrise vars out, FBG just started flowering, Mighty Durban -3 weeks in but Ive put her to seed,Pats Meds hasnt started yet, fastest for me out of the Highrise stuff is Early Guerilla Skunk

As Loam says -fbg like october finishers,a uk grower might not be a bad thing considering current uk weather

hi kron I think there are two different pheno types compared to other years as to the pat meds I have some 4 weeks in and others just starting where as last year was mint mid sep finnish of the best outdoor I've ever done might I think cres might have other peeps growing for seeds runs or maybe just one of those years or seeds are from different years but mixed in same batch it's had me thinking.
  • Like 1

Yeah quite a few GGS on other forums have been using GG genetics to reduce flower times as it has worked well in the past, but this yr seems the crosses with it are proper late stuff.

Thinking Royal Danes, Mighty Mite or Mighty Freeze for this now.

• Like 2

they should all be well into flower by now, i have grown canadian for past 5 years, strange year it seems

Yeah quite a few GGS on other forums have been using GG genetics to reduce flower times as it has worked well in the past, but this yr seems the crosses with it are proper late stuff.

Thinking Royal Danes, Mighty Mite or Mighty Freeze for this now.

shit year mate, usually that lot should be a 1/3rd if not half into flower by now

they should all be well into flower by now, i have grown canadian for past 5 years, strange year it seems

@@geo1, Only second year for me to grow Canadian stuff, grew Grapehashplant fems and GG3, Grapehashplant was a lovely plant but needed another few weeks at mid october when mould hit.

Trouble with RCMC is just too many vars to try with so little time,lol

Mind me asking whats your personal favourite?

Tbh I dont mind october finishers as long as they get there in the end.

Gonna stick with the canadian stuff for a few years to see what I can get out of them-one season isnt enough(especially this one-2015) to see a strains true potential

Never been to canada but judging on the yields they get the weather must be a few notches better than uk

Edited by kron64
  • Like 1

first post on here but following lots of your diarys and enjoying the show apart from the weather round some parts! i have out some guerilla gold guerilla kush pat med, some of the patriot medicine is nearly done 1-2 weeks maybe and the kush is behind by a fair bit. the mid may planted guerilla gold are only just starting! thought they would be much earlier, learning so much from all the guys on here invaluable to my outdoor exploits

• Like 4

hi kron, i have'nt taken any pics as of yet, the first ones went out on 30th of april, they were already pre grown indoors as i wanted to keep a mother but put these ones out, they are a lot further on than my pat med cuttings from other mothers but all of the cuttings were put out later up till endish of may lat 52. have cropped bits of one that has had a few issues with health, and mould started to set in with this shit awfull weather,

@@geo1, Only second year for me to grow Canadian stuff, grew Grapehashplant fems and GG3, Grapehashplant was a lovely plant but needed another few weeks at mid october when mould hit.

Trouble with RCMC is just too many vars to try with so little time, lol

Mind me asking whats your personal favourite?

Tbh I dont mind october finishers as long as they get there in the end.

Gonna stick with the canadian stuff for a few years to see what I can get out of them-one season isnt enough(especially this one-2015) to see a strains true potential

Never been to canada but judging on the yields they get the weather must be a few notches better than uk

Timewarp x cambodian was the best ive had although they were a limited addition, im a sativa grower though. The second best was probably sweet caroline (ak99x freezeland x durban) although not very strong the taste was unreal. I did jamaflo last year (jamaican sativa x flo x auto guerilla gold) thought it was very bland and was massively hyped on rcmc and sold out instantly. I still have half a pack left. Actually i confess i grew bubblegum x mighty mite last year (mostly indica) and that was a good smoke too. Ive also grown the skunk x gg3 from high rise which is the parent plant to patriot medicine which i believe are still available. That produces skunky strong buds but was prone to mold.

To answer your question about the weather, People think the weather in Canada is cold, while it is cold in the winter especially in some places (-30) their summers are far better than ours, they get a proper four seasons so expect 3-4 months of constant sun. I lived in Vancouver for a year, it rains all winter but the summers are like the tropics, extremely strong sun which is why outdoor weed properly grown will rival any indoor if not beat it. I miss Canada alot, sometimes i wonder why i came back

• Like 2

... it's Pink Pheno. Pink Pheno has pulled a horses length in front of Blues Hash and now the finish line is not so far off. Tremendous riding here by Spike Weed and OddNut both but it's looking like it's Spike Weed on Pink Pheno as they turn into the home straight...

• Like 2