The Random Thread

whats_luring

Hi

Manchester Evening News

'Are you a forgetful horticulturist?': Police poke fun at drug-dealers over discovery of haul of cannabis plants in park

A total of 37 cannabis plants in black plastic pots were found

JS70167231.jpg

Cheeky police officers have poked fun at drug-dealers after a huge haul of cannabis was found in a public park.

The discovery was made by officers at Moses Gate Country Park, off Hall Lane in Farnworth, Bolton.

A total of 37 cannabis plants in black plastic pots were found - and police issued a tongue-in-cheek appeal on Facebook to find the owners.

Officers on the GMP Bolton South division wrote on the force’s Facebook page: “Are you a forgetful horticulturist? Have you mislaid 37 cannabis plants in Moses Gate Country Park? If so please call into Bolton police station, where we can discuss.”
ADVERTISING

We doubt the police will get many takers.

The plants, believed to have been dumped or stored in the park, were recovered and removed by police.

No further details have been made available. It’s understood the haul was found by police after searches of the park in a missing person hunt.

The plants are understood to have an estimated street value of many thousands of pounds.

The police Facebook post, uploaded today, has been widely shared - and laughed at.

Facebook poster Peter Stones wrote: “I don’t think anyone will take you up on your kind offer.” And Martin Fedigan added on Facebook:

“It’d be funny if somebody actually went to claim them.”

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/are-you-forgetful-horticulturist-police-9868694

@Bongme

Just asking for trouble. Its these stunts that gives green a bad name. Least avoid the public park.....Where children most probably frequent. :nono:

@Loam,

Had a real head nod on reading that!

Guest OutOfAfrica81

I had a chat with one of my neighbours today in passing and we have a common problem which is the crazy bitch that rent's the house between us . The fuzz are always round there finding stolen goods . She has the look of a baghead and the rep to go with it . She asked me if I had spotted the police surveillance van parked across the road as she has a friend that works in the force . I really don't need this shit right now . 2 weeks to go in the back garden and outdoor will soon be coming into play . What to do? :g: Might have a bowl and forget about it

Edited by OutOfAfrica81

Guest spike_weed

... and Spike Weed is rounding the bend. Pushing Pink Pheno to her limit. But still just about in the lead is OddNut on Blues Hash. But OddNut is looking over his shoulder quite frequently now as the outsider makes a daring surge of remarkable speed in a bid for the lead. Pink Phenomenon is sweating resin as she is flying along, cheered on by many newcomers to Cane tree, who are largely wearing camo clothing and hefty boots. As they approach the next circuit it's anyone's guess if Pink Pheno will manage to catch Blue Hash. The tension is filling the grounds, as the cheering becomes deafening...

That is fucking creasing me m8 :clown:

Come on you pinky!! :smartass:

I had a chat with one of my neighbours today in passing and we have a common problem which is the crazy bitch that rent's the house between us . The fuzz are always round there finding stolen goods . She has the look of a baghead and the rep to go with it . She asked me if I had spotted the police surveillance van parked across the road as she has a friend that works in the force . I really don't need this shit right now . 2 weeks to go in the back garden and outdoor will soon be coming into play . What to do? :g: Might have a bowl and forget about it

Safe House??

Edited by spike_weed
  • Like 1

Guest OutOfAfrica81

Looks that way . She only been in a few months . Curtains closed all day most days and visitors only call after dark except the fuzz , they like it early

Happy uppy satty video there mate. Some serious moves with the dancing too even tho it seemed to bear no relationship to the beat lol

I now have that groove repeating in my head. Could be worse things going round in there. :D:yep:

Smellington Piff - Gorilla Growers feat. Son Doob:

Shitty vid but great tune IMHO.

Edited by Loam Gnome
  • Like 1

After an early check on one of my plots about half a mile on the way back to my motor I came across a plot with little uns in small pots running parralle with a dog walkers path which I spotted from the path then 30 ish meters on another one a little bit less obvious but FFs why would someone do that if it's anyone on here if you look from the path you can clearly see two of them and where they are they will not get enough light.If it is someone on here go move the ones that can be seen.This is the first time I've come across plots but if people are doing this type of growing all over they will get found ripped or won't get enought sun light if there anything like these plots.

I was just wondering as I'm

Getting things into gear for next season could u pre grow my seedlings in root roit cubes before I transplant them into the cages ?

I was just wondering as I'm

Getting things into gear for next season could u pre grow my seedlings in root roit cubes before I transplant them into the cages ?

You're stepping on the rules there mate.

Might be better if you can save these sorts of conversations for the pub or email. :)

Took some pics today when I went out to one is my plots. I put my new iPhone 6 on airplane mode I think but it's still recorded the location of the pics? I've gone on to my settings and changed it so my camera doesn't have access to my location. Is there anything else I need to do for next time? Was going to upload the pics to my gallery but worried it might keep the location?

You're stepping on the rules there mate.

Might be better if you can save these sorts of conversations for the pub or email. :)

I don't think he meant it like that personally, not to speak for him! :D

I think he just muddled two pronouns up in the same sentence to make it sound that way. I think he used it as in, for example, "Could you hang a filter from a tent using bungee's?", as in asking theoretically could you, meaning is it possible for himself to do, not actually could you do it for him!

Sorry for the waffling, I'm stoned and tend to fixate on grammatical matters sometimes when I'm stoned and read things. :D

Edited by Guerrillero
  • Like 2

I think he just muddled two pronouns up in the same sentence to make it sound that way. I think he used it as in, for example, "Could you hang a filter from a tent using bungee's?", as in asking theoretically could you, meaning is it possible for himself to do, not actually could you do it for him!

Sorry for the waffling, I'm stoned and tend to fixate on grammatical matters sometimes when I'm stoned and read things. :D

I think its just cos u and i are next to each other on a keyboard...

• Like 3

Yeah, happy to accept that mate.

Just making clear like.

• Like 1