The Random Thread

whats_luring

Someone has decided to ride a quad bike or something right past the side of my plot cutting a massive trail through the undergrowth then into the woods around twenty feet from my entrance. I cannot believe how close they have come to just running straight over them all, it must only be about six feet away from the plants! My concern now is someone walking down it to see where it goes. I've just spent the best part of three hours down there tying all the plants right over so they can't be seen, removed all the cages just in case they attract the eye, and stashed everything to pick up with my rucksack as soon as I can. Just waiting for the rip now as this new track is well within smell range, and that willow herb isn't going to keep them invisible for much longer, gulp! If I get any bud home this year it'll be a miracle.

Edited by uberowl
  • Like 2

Anyone tell how long I can keep STS spray for in my car after mixing it, and before spraying?

Does it go off really quickly?

erm... What's an STS spray?

Guest OutOfAfrica81

While I was out at my plot on Tuesday evening I took a different route home , there is a bridleway which leads through the farms land . At the bottom of the path where it reaches the road there was a public notice nailed to a tree. Seems that they are planing on building 360 homes on the field close to my plot , this is only phase 1 . In phase 2 they plan to build a further 560 home in the field my plot is in :schmoll: . I fell a appeal coming :dev: either that or find some endangered animals there :smug: .

Anyone know there I can get a otter ?

@@uberowl thats pretty shitty luck, although at least they didn't flatten em. Fingers crossed for ur harvest m8

Cheers dude, I guess it was either lucky or unlucky depending how you look at it, but its taken away that buffer of safety i used to feel there. Its now like growing on one side of a hedge with a footpath the other side. Literally a couple of feet further in and they would of got a Danish gold straight in their face lol

I almost find it impressive that they've managed to do it without getting stuck. new plot lined up for next year that actually looks better but I haven't seen it in September and October yet. Time will tell.

• Like 1

Guest OutOfAfrica81

Had a close call last night while visiting the plot , went on my bike as I could no be arsed to walk and left it in the bushes nearby . Been there about 10 mins and heard a dog then saw a bloke in his 50s following behind ,what to do ? He would have seen my bike if he carried on walking :shutup: so quick thinking I exited my plot and went just past the entrance and took the position. Then I heard his foot steps and I call out '' Don't mind me I'm just dying for a piss '' , he laughed and reply '' and there was me thinking a found a decent mountain bike '' . Kept my back to him so he did not see my face but I hope he fell for it .

After 5min he was well out of sight and I finished my business. Cleared all the growth in the cages and opened the girls up a bit . Never took any pic's but my easy sat is just starting to preflower , the PM don't look to far behind . Forgot to take bone meal with me :doh: so I will have a walk out one night over the weekend . No more bike trips from now as that's just lazy as it's only a 25min walk .

• Like 1

@@uberowl is it safe to play m8 or still bad vibes? ;)

Still there last time I checked, but I'm on holiday for the next ten days so it's on its own. Did a bit of damage control on the quad bike track. Enough to stop a dog walker but that's all. The good news is that the quad appears to have got stuck further up the trail so hopefully won't be back. Fingers crossed anyway.

Anyway got to go to the cannapharmacia ;)

Random question does any one think biddy early and Swiss cheese would finish at lat 54 and does any one know think if horse manure and water left at a plot would be a good nute or should I just put it in the beds ?

come on lads anyone who hasn't voted for spike weed yet in the cream of the crop should get and vote now. Come on lets smash the indoor boys lol

• Like 4

Guest spike_weed

come on lads anyone who hasn't voted for spike weed yet in the cream of the crop should get and vote now. Come on lets smash the indoor boys lol

Get it out there pal, loving what you peeps are doing for me ;) excellent work.

I need 23 more votes to break even now... pm peeps man, see if that works lol.

Lets smash the indoors out the window peeps.

Love it.

SW

• Like 3