The Random Thread

whats_luring

Resolve the issue in your mind before you take the shrooms, I've had the worst time on shrooms or acid/dots, taking them whilst going through turmoil.

They're a great healer once your ready to be healed. No short cuts to it mate.

• Like 3

Thanks guys decided against it in the end. I love ma psyches and I hear you on the no short cuts thing, only when your ready will it then help you through the door. Next time il just unload on the immediate target, not take so much of it away with me. Skin used to be a foot thick think I'm spending too much time on my sofa, need to get to get to some kickboxing or some thing stiffen back up a bit. Thanks guys

• Like 2

Guest OutOfAfrica81

You made the right choice @@Woodland Greenback . It's never a good idea to take psyches if your not in the right frame of mind. Set and setting can turn a good day into a nightmare but I think you know that already.

I'm off camping in the woods next week with a few mates and will take a extra shroom just for you

Edited by OutOfAfrica81
  • Like 1

I second not taking any hallucinigenics when you feel even slightly iffy. A good time can easily become a bad one :(. Anyhooha, what's everyones method for the collection of pollen from males? Just curious lol. Shadow

@@SlimPikins ah, don't remove the stoned ramblings pal ;)

I put my male tops in shot glasses over tin foil (it's not great for the environment, but easier to get the pollen off than a mirror IMHO, you can also reuse the tin foil when you are done collecting pollen :))

If you cut the tops too early you might not get pollen. So I like to wait till at least one sack has opened :)

• Like 3

Ones a top and one is a lower cut from the other plant, pollen sacs developing on both. Open on the big un and almost open on the smaller one. Nice one on the foil, saves me going raking in the shed for a piece of glass lol

• Like 1

I've got a male cutting on the window sill and he's shooting off now. When I get the pollen should I dry it a bit say on top tv box, then store in fridge? Reckon girls need 2 weeks or so before receiving. Just got a piece of paper underneath him, any advice? Bless

• Like 1

@@Asher Gong rice... Brown or white, will take moisture out... Some peeps use flour to cut it with, I'm not a flour man, too cloggy.

***Don't leave any bits of ball/sack in the mix, they will be the first thing to mold/go bad...***

I use tin foil... Less sticks to it than paper, but paper will work... Shiny paper from a glossy mag might be a really good brainwave - I haven't tried it mind...

I put mine in little glass jars (from French mustard) 2cms high... Then I put a bit of rice in and leave the jars in a dark cupboard until use. A lot of peeps recommend the fridge. Which I've done, with success, but you gotta make sure you're pollen is totally dry, other wise when you warm it up it'll go cloggy...

But yeah I guess just fold your paper and pour it into a Baggie would even work... I like glass jars because they are easy to label and fit nicely in my bag... Then they have a lid and aren't too fiddly at plots...

That was ramble - apologises

• Like 1

Nip to the docs, tell receptionist you need a urine sample pot :yep:

I'm already way past my quota for the month lol been pissing like a race horse and I've got a problem letting good piss go down the drain :jester:

I started some seed last week in compost, they are outside getting some sun and then comming back in at night for a few hours under cfl light.

At this late stage in the year when would you plant them out in the ground?

Anyone tell how long I can keep STS spray for in my car after mixing it, and before spraying?

Does it go off really quickly?

The sooner you use it the better obviously . The main thing is the the way it sprays !! You need to make sure the spray is as fine as possible . A week , 2 at the most from what I've read unrefrigerated ...Fine mists Gnomeski :oldtoker:

• Like 2

It's a constant stream of wind, rain and the occasional burst of the sun, low temps and cold nights. Just went to check two Wild WS07 that have around one to two weeks left - first mold of the season, lost around a quarter of it, brought home what I could save and it looks nice; better something than nothing.

If the weather doesnt improve, I'm not holding out for a great season.