The Random Thread

whats_luring

I was at a mates plot the other day,its in a urban area and I'd been watching the copper chopper buzzing the nearby estate for about an hour,we check his girls;all good,get out and the pig helicopter buzz's us at about 100 meters up,didn't hover,and there's no way they'd sussed the grow,they would of if we were still in the plot.

• Like 1

Guest Deathrow558

Thought I'd update you on the Auto's I put out earlier in the year...these are the Fresian Dew Auto, Critical Auto , Purple Marco and random bag seed that went out at the end of March...we got a couple of weeks of great weather around then but also snow, frost, very high winds, constant pissing rain...everything! And they all survived...basically untouched! One of the Critical Autos died...it got blown over or the roots were too wet and it keeled over.

These are the 3 Fresian Dews - now they are healthy and look great (and very, very purple!) but I don't think they're flowering...there are tiny white hairs popping out but not really doing much...I don't know if they've re-vegged or what but they've been out since 31st March so...? They have an insanely lovely citrus smell to them, when you rub a leaf between your fingers it smells so, so lemony and nice.

These are the two Critical Autos - turned out to be an amazing little auto. It's flowering already and honestly I can't fault it they are 3 foot tall, lots of nice little bud sites and basically faultless, I'm deffo getting this again for next year, it's going to be finished in a few weeks and it smells beautiful!
And in with the Critical Autos is the Purple Maroc or random bag seed...not sure which - it did essentially nothing at all for a month and a half but now it is shooting up.
Edited by Deathrow558
  • Like 1

Nice one @Deathrow558 :yep:

Frizzie Autos look almost black! Think they will come good by the sound of it? Hairs and bit of smell, sounds like they are getting there now, just about to flower hopefully.

Guest Deathrow558

No idea I think I'm being impatient and they may be flowering but just really slowly...the smell on your fingers is phenomenal though, if they start filling out I should get a bit of smoke off them

I'll just have to see !

Theyl be flowering for longer than they have vedged, put 3 autos out 4/20 an they look similar to yours, if a little further along if I'm honest. What's your light hours like as autos need every minute they can get. I know from a late start last season that autos flowering through short light hours don't do anything in a rush, if at all so that's what Id say.

Fresh pile of rabbit shit next to an uncaged (and thankfully untouched) 4 foot Biddy. Even the local faunas checking out my shit :)

• Like 1

Guest Deathrow558

cheers I'm going to give them as long as they need I just hope they haven't re-vegged...can Auto's do that?

Getting plenty of day light ...sunrise is 4:30am but its getting light by 3:30am and sunset is 10pm but it isn't dark till 11pm ...not necessarily loads of sunshine though but anyway...cheers! I really hope they bud, the colour looks brill

Edited by Deathrow558
  • Like 1

Guest Deathrow558

They must be flowering then just slowly :-)

Edited by Deathrow558

Most autos I've grown take about 3 months outside. They actually do, I'm not talk ng the piss ;)

Guest Deathrow558

The thing is they've been out since the 31st of March...so that is over 3 months now...anyway, loads of sun today and yesterday so I'll check them over the weekend and see how they're getting on

Little visit to the plot last night, gutted my one and only fem Danish gold which has started flowering has got stem rot effecting main stem and a side branch. ironically the Danish gold is in the same position as my purple Maroc which suffered the same fate last season. Coincidence or do you think it may be an environmental effect of some kind? Strangely it's one of the best bits of my plot that gets sun earlier and later in the day than other holes. Anyone got any ideas to try and save her? I rubbed the grey fur off and cut vegetation right back to try and create more air flow and will give it the lighter treatment and put some teatree oil on at the weekend, any other remedies out there???