The Random Thread

whats_luring

Heres a poem I wrote for you all :D

The FoxGoblin

The FoxGoblin is fleeting, slyly free in Moonlight

Did u glimpse a dash of dark skin and feral fur in Summers wane?

Leaving trails of Rosehips and casting out a gleaming lazery gaze.

Or was it dreaming the way your mind almost took flight?

Amidst the bush, precious plants and pearls gleaming, grinning and gone, tazor teeth grinning.

Was it eyes or mind that fixed in your sight, for a moment that Gypsy flame?

But then its forgotten, again, for another summer like a whiff, of Musk or damp hay. A passing fancy but leaving you never the same.

Tho you think of him almost never, it escapes your memory and cannot be sane.

He slopes away carrying a scythe and a sack, harvesting Summers essence and he never looks back.

But you may feel him again like a breeze running over the land. Feel a spinning, nagging sense of nostalgia.

Like a fairground, where, like mead in the shadows, he dares you to feel your wildness again.

He will incite you, excite with adrenalin and fright.

The FoxGoblin is fleeting, slyly free in Starlight.

Edited by Loam Gnome
  • Like 11

Guest OutOfAfrica81

Had to replace a easy sat at the plot with one that was in the greenhouse , only lost 1 so far . Next visit I will have to open the cages up a bit as the ladies are looking a bit crapped . Note to self for next season is make bigger cages . Gave the hedge a trim and the surrounding vegetation to let in more light and had a bit of a tidy up . FFB and chicken manure topped up .

Been too fookin busy to get to my plots since mid may! Worried that slug defences will be diminishing and the surrounding flora may be out outcompeteing them. Luckily still have an oz or 5 from last year to tinker on with ;)

• Like 1

I was just flicking through my gallery and saw this from four seasons ago :)

The plant in front never finished lol and the others were PM at 7 foot+ grown in the woodland before the young pine trees got too tall to grow there anymore.

gallery_55048_2889_108352.jpg

• Like 7

Bone meal, liquid seaweed and potash at the ready for the autos, not been back in two weeks. Should of stretched a fair bit by now and and made some significant movement on the flower front. Pics to follow shortly, starting to get some real money shots guys great work. Could be re- jarred and laughing by August end...

Guest spike_weed

Bone meal, liquid seaweed and potash at the ready for the autos, not been back in two weeks. Should of stretched a fair bit by now and and made some significant movement on the flower front. Pics to follow shortly, starting to get some real money shots guys great work. Could be re- jarred and laughing by August end...

Same getting mine tomorrow along side Bat Guano... good luck pal.

• Like 1

Yeah was autos, I just don't understand the mentality of taking everything in a spot.

Admitedly id still be annoyed but if at least some of it was left, I'd feel a lot better.