The Random Thread

whats_luring

Guest b33lz33bub

@@RuddersGreen @@kron64

thanks fellas - my hunch is that it won't cause a great problem. If the pots are seperate then the roots that emerge get air pruned anyway. but it does give me a slight sphincter contraction when the roots rip :ouch: . they're all photos so should have plenty of time to recover (the reliable dutch meat and potatos strains)

only one way to see what happens......get them out tomorrow......ph34r.png

Never nice to see a load of healthy roots being ripped off, honestly don't think it does any harm in the long run. like you say plenty of time in the ground yet.

I've put those silicone plastic baking sheets in the bottom of trays and it will help. Wonder if regular baking parchment would work but never tried. I do like the pucks, as a test on a few to put out i've put the pucks into those coco grow through pots, then the whole lot can go out.

Ive just been out and moved my 20 odd plants to my outside plot,,they were in 2 4ft long big boxes as there in 3ltr pots

To get to the plot i have to off road through a gate into a field and hide my car behind a shit pile just so i can get the boxes out without being seen,,did that then marched the boxes across a field to the plot and then left the boxes with the top open as ive not strimmed or anything yet,, ive come away and im walkin back to my car arcross the side of the field when all of a sudden a big fuck off infra red ight comes on by my car and starts scanning around the field so i hid in the bushes for about 5 mins until they left and went back to car...Im half thinkin its the farmer but they left the gate open so now im thinkin it must have been some do as ya likies lamping..I headed into town and had a kebab and saw a couple of filth cars so think im alright

Next time i wont be starting the seeds so early and runnin round with big fuck off boxes late at night :russian:

also just because they're lamping don't mean their pikeys :nono: .. they could very well have full permission and be close with the land owner.. in wich case they will definitely inform them about seeing your car, the last thing you want is nearby farmer/landowners suspicions aroused etc.... but yeah also could well just be 'do what ya likies' :rofl:

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 1

The light must have been a lamping light,, i shit myself as they shone it straight at me but i must of been to far away,,first thing im thinking is they must have guns :shock:

The light must have been a lamping light,, i shit myself as they shone it straight at me but i must of been to far away

yeah think your right most likely is lamping light. just bear in mind that the land owner could now be well aware of 'something going on'..

first thing im thinking is they must have guns :shock:

well yes but unless you look like some kind of giant rabbit I'm sure youl be ok :rofl:

• Like 2

Me and some friends where getting high camping one time (where we had permission too) and we went for a little stroll when it was pitch black and some one had a red light pointing it around on a lane, they must of been like 150 meters away or more but the light just pointed right at our eyes and we shit it xD was like predator detected us, we was watching them for a minute then it suddenly pointed straight in our eyes and they was on a public footpath/lane, so they go where they want i saw one the other week from the motorway just down a road.

Report it to farm watch,

No landowner is gunna mind a concerned local who's got their best interests at heart.

And if it was his sons or summat its all groovy.

If that were on the road it's likely that they didn't have permission from the landowner and were just riding along country lanes looking to shoot something. They do it a lot round my way.

What frustrates me about it is they're just getting off on the killing aspect, because 9/10 they don't get out the car to collect/check what they shot.

• Like 1

hmmm Define: lamping
Lamping - When your girlfriend or boyfriend wears a lamp shade on their head and stands straight up like a lamp beside your couch completely naked. This normally ends in having sex, standing up with the shade still on your partners head.
William: Dude she totally lamped me last night!
Micheal: Really? I didn"t think Em was in to lamping.
William: I know right!
thanks urbandictionary!

yeah think your right most likely is lamping light. just bear in mind that the land owner could now be well aware of 'something going on'..

well yes but unless you look like some kind of giant rabbit I'm sure youl be ok :rofl:

Ditch the easter bunny disguise?

Ive just been out and moved my 20 odd plants to my outside plot,,they were in 2 4ft long big boxes as there in 3ltr pots

To get to the plot i have to off road through a gate into a field and hide my car behind a shit pile just so i can get the boxes out without being seen,,did that then marched the boxes across a field to the plot and then left the boxes with the top open as ive not strimmed or anything yet,, ive come away and im walkin back to my car arcross the side of the field when all of a sudden a big fuck off infra red ight comes on by my car and starts scanning around the field so i hid in the bushes for about 5 mins until they left and went back to car...Im half thinkin its the farmer but they left the gate open so now im thinkin it must have been some do as ya likies lamping..I headed into town and had a kebab and saw a couple of filth cars so think im alright

Next time i wont be starting the seeds so early and runnin round with big fuck off boxes late at night :russian:

That's why I always try and drop off any supplies quickly and store them safe before parking up the car in a safe spot before returning to supplies and carrying to the plot. Can be a pain in the ass sometimes tho I know..