The Random Thread

whats_luring

@Military Grade Nice plot and even nicer plants.

Agree it's been lousy summer (so far), cold start and very wet.

Your plants are all individuals, some taller some earlier, some more prone to rot... I've got 5 Lovelocks outdoors and all are varied in some way.

So, I wouldn't worry about a few yellowing leaves with spots, just a sign that the plant has finished with that solar panel, best you take them off to let in more light and air flow.

I would however (don't want to sound too righteous), stop spreading the bud rot from one plant to another by hand!

I'd snip out rot, with non latex gloves on. Take the rotted material away and dump it as far as poss from your plot, (mine goes on the compost, as my plot is next to my garden in the Cornish countryside).

Good luck with the harvesting, I've already started thinning things out to increase air flow which helps when it comes to cropping cos less is def more!

I'll pop some pics up soon, probably on random guerilla photos, no promises but watch this/that space!

👨‍🌾

• Like 6

@Mcgarret Keep us informed on the Lovelock I and I believe some others have some I got mine to late for this year 

• Like 2

@Tommy tucker me old mucker 😉

I've been busy last year and this, with massive building works on my home!!!

On top of which I got Shingles last year and am still feeling rough!!! 🤮

@bfehillbilly Lovelock is a great plant imho, low and bushy, excellent for stealth.

I'm also running a couple of @Amarillo slim's Fuckwarp which are also excellent as they flower early and some can get tall, too tall as they can get blown over!!!

And to top it all lads, my mum died recently, so been a tough time for me and rest of my family. 😢

But I'm back in the saddle, back in the game, back to doing what I know best - Guerrilla Growing. 👨‍🌾

• Like 8

Yo @Punta Roja while u is about the blues x mighty gold cross is bloody honking dude she proper stinks never noticed till i bent her in half. lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@murphyblue Nice one, yeah it turned my head last year.

I hope it turns out well for you.

And I hope you're handsomely rewarded for all your graft.

Been checking in on your diary, may the Ganja gods be with ye.

ATVB

PR

• Like 3

This GG lark has got me wanting to get in to photography and visit the plot with a camera strapped around my neck - could be a good cover story in case of bumping in to some nosey fucker too.....

Previous visit at the plot when I'm going to the river to collect some water I hear a load of splashing around just as I'm at the top of the river bank, I instantly think there's someone there (somewhere no one has much reason to be) so I panic, hide behind a tree and try to spot who's there. To my surprise I see an otter swimming and thrashing around presumably hunting something while I'm 5 metres away admiring them with my jaw on the floor. Eventually they noticed me after they'd slowed down and gracefully swam away after staring at me for a moment - wish I could've got a photo of them!

• Like 6

1st September :yahoo:Thinking ahead, 🤔 do i get my buds in before the fungal times begin, or do i get the fungal in before it gets my buds? 

Can't decide :wallbash: think ill wait until Amanita gets here and make the decision then :wassnnme:Do it all together with liberty I thinks 🫡

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼

The rain repellant Ren OG sister. If you see this calyx structure in your buds, quickly take cuttings and keep her, they repel rain. 🏆

large.IMG_4766.jpeg.7dda69560b911c9d99cd521eb96b78f7.jpeg

• Like 3

Little weather update after a deep dive, looks set for an Atlantic double whammy next week, so anyone contemplating putting stakes in better do it soon. 😇

• Like 2

I've been told that getting my todger out at the plot in front of the ladies will make them grow quicker. Is this true? Can somebody who's done this confirm?