The Random Thread

whats_luring

21 hours ago, murphyblue said:

Nice one B thats what the sheep said as well gonna order one up payday.

7 plots u must be mad mate. lol lol

Good luck though mate hope u pull it off.

Got a growmie this year helping share the load and I think it might just be doable .

On 30/01/2024 at 07:48, B-real said:

Got a growmie this year helping share the load and I think it might just be doable .

Dig deep brother b, sure you can do it!!

On 24/01/2024 at 11:03, crazy-sheep said:

large.IMG_4664.jpeg.e4437bdca7b7eb6c3bfa3d12b3b75246.jpeg

Good news with the second auto seed harvest 

The only none ripe looking ones are to the left of the photo

All others are ripe looking so potentially 80 seeds if they all germ

They are (Devil xxl auto x Killer kush fv, reversed) x (Devil xxl auto x Killer kush fv)

Just leaving the photo seeded plants dry a few more days to see if i get any joy from them

nothing nicer than your own beans doing the do in the fields for you @crazy-sheep big ups my man!!!

so you rate both the parents?? I assume you will be spouting all 80 for further projects and smoke of course, lol 

big love bro 

stig

• Like 3

On 01/02/2024 at 14:55, Stigofthedank said:

so you rate both the parents?? 

I grew devil xxl auto a few years back and liked the taste and high and when cured, the smell from the jar was sherbet refresher bar type smell so i grew another and reversed it and pollinated other strains i like taste and high from.

Like killer kush fv, green poison fv, critical sour and a few more which i grew past two seasons and last season, the only strain last season that did well against rot for me was BCN so i reversed that and hit some of the crosses of the above strains that stayed photo to have photo x photo crosses to hopefully get photo strains plus i used the BCN pollen to hit a cookies fast and another BCN.

Then the crosses from the 2 devil xxl auto x killer kush fv and devil xxl auto x green poison fv that autoed , i used to make auto x auto to get full auto hopefully 

large.IMG_4677.jpeg.8d60cab9ea5b7d6a20e3e577131c9258.jpeg

These seeds are;

BCN Critical xxl fast reversed x BCN Critical xxl fast 

BCN Critical xxl fast reversed x Cookies fast

BCN Critical xxl fast reversed x (devil xxl auto x Green poison fv)

BCN Critical xxl fast reversed x (devil xxl auto x Killer Kush fv)

• Like 6

That scent/taste of those refresher, sticky sweet is maybe not that common but something I've come across but sometimes just a hint of the flavour, like many flavours, and the smell of flowering currant from some plants in veg, when you scrape the stem, that carries through to the flower, naturally I suppose. 

I get the refresher type smell from a Mephisto cross but I'm not sure if it comes from the 24 carat, the Anvil or Witch doctor. There is more guts in the scent as it's sweet but a little bit dank/hazy. Some plants differ but after a dozen generations of hacking the same line they've all gone a claret or deep purple colour. There were greener plants with the first few hacks. 

Richard jackson flower power new formula with added amino acids on offer today only on QVC shopping channel.

2kg bag £23 + pp.

I am a total convert to this stuff even been using it on my indoor winter grow canna just loves it.

Its also so easy to use add scoop full to water shake and pour its perfect for all u greenhouse and garden growers.

Thanks to @OldFord for the heads up i got one on order.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

The second earliest documented cannabis seed germinated naturally in the U.K.

I reckon it's a Bluanibis x B.M.G. ((Blues x Animal Biscuit) x (Blues x Mighty Gold))

IMG_7474.jpg

IMG_7475.jpg

ATB

PR

• Like 7
  • WOW 1

The second earliest cannabis seed naturally germinated documented in the UK has withered.

But... Here's another one.

IMG_7587.jpg

It's been a warm February.

ATB

PR

• Like 4

Random thought just came into me head seeing @Punta Roja posts above.

I had a disaster last season with my autos seeds everywhere i chopped everything at plot so some must have ended up in the dirt.

Might goto prep the plot and it already might have plants. lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 28/01/2024 at 19:07, B-real said:

Big season this year biggest to date

Get in brother B, hope it goes well for you.

Having some help will deffo be needed :)

look forward to watching it all unfold.

be lucky mush 👍

• Like 2

On 21/02/2024 at 11:06, Punta Roja said:

The second earliest cannabis seed naturally germinated documented in the UK has withered.

But... Here's another one.

It's been a warm February.

ATB

PR

I got seeds to germ in January back in 2011 after washing the seeded bud for bubblehash. They germed in the snow, and as soon as the snow melted, started growing through the bud pulp. lol

gallery_74714_4856_161686.jpggallery_74714_4856_34976.jpg

• Like 6
  • WOW 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Maroc X Red Purps F2

Just running my pre season testers. Bit late, but better than never . 

Last year the F1s gave some red and purple phenos and some green ones. 

These are the Green line (Green Passa)

I have about 100 Purple line beans there too . Just gotta pull my finger out and get crackin(poppin)

large.IMG_20240306_170029.jpg.a0b0f519e5944409b37f2aa266ae7dd0.jpglarge.IMG_20240306_170150.jpg.7dadd58476e153fc1eea6d4c3a5464dc.jpg

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...