The Random Thread

whats_luring

Some strange flowering this year is it Climate change or the aftermath of Covid I.e poor nutrition tools Dammit even beans due to sickness or nobody being at work so now we are getting all of the products made around then yes this is fact hope we all do amazing next season come lasses and lads come on oh yeah.peace out bro.

• Like 1

large.58B10256-0F7B-42EA-A636-2561C0E92ABA.jpeglarge.07D09607-59F2-4F52-B1F2-C82E0CC6E254.jpegI know the top pic of pips work but Polska sent me some automatic F1 pips they will go out next year again thanks for the brand brother.peace Goohfy.

• Like 5

• 2 months later...

I hope you all had a good new year! Lets make this grow season count!! Ive been doing this for years now and I always find it hard to get the flavour and taste in the bud. The smell isn't a problem. I kno various things can effect the taste like...Feed,water,soil,sun and the strain. I kno bud likes to suck up its surroundings aswell so growing in a wet area will produce a more green/natural flavour ect..Anyways enuf going on. This year I'm gonna be doing a side by side comparison of the same strain grown in pure compost down to amended native soil feed/no feed at the plots.

Has anyone tried anything similar?? 

Peace.

• Like 5

Well hello there everyone been missing for quite some time and I owe some diaries I'll get done this year ;)

Will be back in full swing just wait and see ;)

• Like 8

@whats_luring

I think it's a bit of a difficult one to do a proper experiment with it due to the amount of variables involved. Will definitely be watching if you decide to do it though.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Exile420 said:

Well hello there everyone been missing for quite some time and I owe some diaries I'll get done this year ;)

Can’t wait mate! Bring it on! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Exile420 said:

Let's av it then! I made this thread 10 years ago I don't think I've done more than 2 diaries I've just posted in the random pictures and my hash thread,but I'm ready to get a diary on the go I miss it! 

• Like 10

On 13/01/2024 at 18:34, Exile420 said:

You up for this season bro need get out find some plots

• Like 3

Buzzing for this season guys and gals, let’s have it!!

got a lovely new plot/plots start a diary this week big love 

stig

• Like 1

large.IMG_4662.jpeg.648c80d2babd5a39c4cf0f3352b749d4.jpeg

Harvested my first of my seeded plants today 

The ones in the glass are not ripe which is a pity.

The plant was a cross from an auto'ed Devil xxl auto x Green poison fast version and a reversed Devil xxl auto x Killer Kush fast version that had auto'ed

• Like 9

large.IMG_4664.jpeg.e4437bdca7b7eb6c3bfa3d12b3b75246.jpeg

Good news with the second auto seed harvest 

The only none ripe looking ones are to the left of the photo

All others are ripe looking so potentially 80 seeds if they all germ

They are (Devil xxl auto x Killer kush fv, reversed) x (Devil xxl auto x Killer kush fv)

Just leaving the photo seeded plants dry a few more days to see if i get any joy from them

• Like 6

I will not be running outdoors anymore my collection of collectives will be given to the uk outdoor hash hunters.peace Goohfy.large.A80A440A-BC87-42A9-8A4C-6E2FD1388A76.jpeg.661c0d3d7f8e621f739838d04164e9c6.jpeg

Dudes i need to get chicken shit pellets for the forthcoming season and not sure how much to get.

Going to go with elixier gardens but they sell it by the kg and unsure how much i will need.

Need enough for 12 holes my bed and large pot.

Plan is end of Feb turn everything over add the ferts ready for a May plant out.

@crazy-sheep help mate. lol

I am getting too frigging old for 2 visits a week (nearly killed me last season) so want to get everything pre-ferted.

• Like 2

Big season this year biggest to date , dnt wanna say how big but let's just say plot a b c d e f g maybey more to come but who noes if im lieng or not.

@murphyblue mate I'd get of those big tubs and go silly all round with it .

Edited by B-real

14 hours ago, B-real said:

Big season this year biggest to date , dnt wanna say how big but let's just say plot a b c d e f g maybey more to come but who noes if im lieng or not.

@murphyblue mate I'd get of those big tubs and go silly all round with it .

Nice one B thats what the sheep said as well gonna order one up payday.

7 plots u must be mad mate. lol lol

Good luck though mate hope u pull it off.

• Like 3