The Random Thread

whats_luring

On 16/05/2023 at 1:32 PM, Slippy One said:

Thought it was a mole, friend thought it was a vole, much the same thing.

It's a shrew. 

On 17/05/2023 at 5:45 PM, Clean Green said:

Not a fox cub just put of the den ? 

Yup,it is, well spotted :yinyang:

Yes, the shovel is very small or the shrew is massive. It's definitely not a rat ,as they're like a cat, kind of. Just one letter away from being almost identical. 

Hello there fellow GG..

Forgive me jumping in to ask a question not related to the thread-I have low battery and just thought I’d ask anywhere and hope for a reply.

i suffered a bit of budrot last year and I’m now looking into whether it’s worth getting sone AMISTAR. 
have you ever heard of using this a preventative measure? 

i have about 40 plants outdoors this year with a view that 1/4 will be lost. I’m hoping I’ve past the worrying seedling stage of leaving them alone whilst only an inch tall.

i have many autos.

northern lights 

Gorilla cookies.

zkittles

bkackerry 

critical 2.0

Widowxog kush 12/12

s.a.d FF

green poison FF

Devil Xl 

wedding cake

bruce Banner 

bacio gelato 

amnesia

diamond queen kush (RQS).

I proved that my site is safe and can support a bigger operation so I took full advantage of SLL the BOGOF offers that come in a row from Xmas right through to 420. 
I used the ‘big’ company that is smashing the auto seed market atm from Spain. I’m sure you would know them. 
but along side that company selling 3seeds for £25 or 6 for the same at 50% off still seems a bit expensive to me.

i typed in a strain a year ago and a co I had used before flashed up… OMG BRO.!!!

talk about cheap… I’m gonna try and get this through to you. B….ulk.        G—enet—ics.

They have the same strains as SS but for £2 ..

i just recieved a 30% off discount Code.

you get 5 free seeds on any order on top.

30 northern lights+5 free G glue for £35.

Great value..

there most expensive seeds are like £3.67 for 27% beast. 
I find this site quite difficult to use like uploading photos. Otherwise I would happily run a friend like everyone else does maybe I’ll work it out one day.

I’ve also just purchased an auto pot, 2×8.5 L

self watering pod to trial run with chilies/tomatoes..

theres a dude on yt called BASSDROPKEYS  and he’s getting some sick yields-check it out!!

im about to water my 35/40 girls..!!

take care bro

Let me know about the MOULD PROTECTION PRODUCT 

Stagger your plant outs with autos and youl hit different weather during the most important couple of weeks 

I have an exo gold that was eaten in half by a snail at seedling stage.  It must have just happened when I found it leaving just the stem and one cotyledon and then the top which was just starting its first three bladed leaves.  A bit pissed off, I made a hole in the compost, put the top in and have kept it regularly watered. I now appear to have two exo gold plants, though they are going pretty slowly. Anyone ever heard of this happening before. I thought both would probably die 

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Happy Equinox fellow GG'rs.
Half way mark is here already!!
Hope your grows are looking lush :thisbig:

• Like 6

My Worcester seed plot, 5hr round trip but worth every drop of petrol. Grow buddy for scale. Problem is, at nearly 5 foot already, what will they look like in 4 months!! lol 

Yikes 

large.IMG_1346.jpeglarge.IMG_1345.jpeg

• Like 10

Just now, Slippy One said:

My Worcester seed plot, 5hr round trip but worth every drop of petrol. Grow buddy for scale. Problem is, at nearly 5 foot already, what will they look like in 4 months!! lol 

Yikes 

large.IMG_1346.jpeglarge.IMG_1345.jpeg

I thought you'd retired slip ?

• Like 4