The Random Thread

whats_luring

9 minutes ago, Crow River said:

Nice one @Revive - plot looks very organised. :yep:

It will soon take shape, just happy i can get some work done now buddy.. the elevated part of the plot will have to wait until the bramble is up a bit higher cause im in plain sight on that part but it won't take long with the way the weather has been of late..everything is there more or less just need to put some time into it now :yep:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Exile420 said:

ill be making a start next week myself :)

I'll be about half hour in front of you by then bruv lol

Done hardly fuk all but there's some cover now :)

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Dreamer420 said:

@Revive

hey bud, did you know that’s Japanese knotweed growing around your plot?

probably great for cover, but you don’t want to accidentally take any home!!! 

Jkw has been blown all out of proportion purposely by these companies that will ‘treat it’ for extortionate amounts of money and the claims companies that will treat it and claim thousands off council. It’s ridiculous! Couple years of spraying with 369g/l glyphosate in September will eradicate it. 

Nobody is certain but,

the WHO declared Glyphosate a “probable human carcinogen” in 2015

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2

alright lads, first post here. thanks for sharing all your experience its been invaluable. i've been reading posts from '07 up til now... you guys have been keeping busy :)

got a quick q but first some background info: i'm in central scotland... dont want to say latitude because i think it could be too specific with other details i might give... got 1 wardrobe grow under my belt (hps coco). i understand growing outside is going to be a whole 'nutha kettle of fish and i've been trying to prepare best i can.

got some NL autos from seedsman, (trying to keep it simple). the plan is to pop them 1st of may and grow indoors under a lamp for 2-3 weeks in wee biodegradable cardboard-like pots (you know the ones?) that i can then just stick in a trench thats filled with biobizz all mix, if that sounds any good?

also wondering about the timing. if they take say 10-12 weeks (9 advertised), finishing mid-late july i could potentially squeeze in another round when its warmer yeah? any tips much welcomed. thanks :)

also might start a diary but IDK someone might try talk me out of this lol the location is super bait. feels like i'm tempting fate as it is... have to scale a 10 foot wall into an enclosed 'garden' behind a derelict pub in the middle of an urban area. this space has foundations in the ground for pub extension that was abandoned (trench will be along the foundation just need to fill...) makes the area quite hazardous hence why its viable. it's very overgrown and might have to chop some bordering trees back if i can get away with it. surrounded on 3 sides by 10 foot wall and I think its atleast partially fenced off and out line-of-sight from the occupied flats above pub(!) along with their outside communal access and stairs... im gonna jump the wall 5am tomorrow morning for a good reccy... if you think it sounds a bit dodgy.. well let me add i could literally bounce a stone off the police HQ from this location lol oh and its next door to me. so i jump the wall with a fucking ladder from my enclosed area to theirs lol hoping no pigs are looking out any windows, LFG.

• Like 1

Comfrey is almost done... doesn't take long and should be ready bang on time :)

large.20230409_203103_compress21.jpglarge.20230422_103901_compress62.jpglarge.20230422_104004_compress41.jpglarge.20230430_100115_compress55.jpglarge.20230430_100131_compress76.jpg

Edited by Revive
  • Like 8

GG#3 ridiculously early ballsacks. Idiots, there’s no ladies ready for months. Semi autos..  :woot: 

large.IMG_0977.jpeg

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

GG#3 ridiculously early ballsacks. Idiots, there’s no ladies ready for months. Semi autos..  :woot: 

large.IMG_0977.jpeg

:wallbash:

• Like 1

Can anyone recommend a good trailcam model,  not too dear, and where to get? 
Somthing decent that won’t break bank

:smokin: