The Random Thread

whats_luring

@Revive Yes it's wild Comfrey I have a hillside full of it the roots are big tubers and hard as hell to dig up don't know if has the same nutrients in it as yours only one way to find out 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, bfehillbilly said:

@Revive Yes it's wild Comfrey I have a hillside full of it the roots are big tubers and hard as hell to dig up don't know if has the same nutrients in it as yours only one way to find out 

As I say its apparently the fact that the roots run so deep what makes it so full of nutrients.. plus the leaves break down super fast too.. be interesting to hear how this works out for you brother.

Be lucky :yinyang:

1 hour ago, B-real said:

The 2 aliens or one I can't remember 

Thanks butt will have a gander tomorrow the aliens were always a good laugh.

This is the comfrey I have it will get bigger and shoot a stem up with lavender flowers on it 

@Revive Does that comfrey grow at your plot? Cool as fuck if so! I’m going to give the teas a go this year, just need to find a good source of it! I’ve been desperate to get prepping lately but had a couple aborted missions due to plots holding too much water to do anything. If we get droughts again this year as I expect they should be the one though :yinyang:

Edited by Aphatspliff
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Aphatspliff said:

Does that comfrey grow at your plot?

That patch in the pic mate is about 30 feet away but i have another good patch that I've been using about 3 feet outside of my fence on the risen part of my plot.. so yeah brother its around me and truck loads of it :)

Edited by Revive
  • Like 3

Just been on a couple early morning trips to the site . Dropped off 150L Coco ready for the rain next week. Save me a trip with water. Also dropped of 50L compost . 

large.6431398080504_cocorun1a.jpg

All the surrounding area is still a bit bare , so I can't do any major work until probably the last week of April .

Just gonna finish off dropping stock off for the next few weeks and try to get this survey done on my gaff before the plants take over . 

I didn't pop any beans or clear a plot until May last year  , so I'm already ahead this season .

Might use the bit of extra time to find another back up plot .

Be silly not to.

Stay blessed GGers . Hope you're all enjoying the sunshine.

CC

Edited by CheechChongReturns
  • Like 10

Hi Gentlemen, 

Just wondering do we have anyone growing outdoors somewhere in eastern europe ? Poland, Lithuania, Latvia ?

Hoping to hear some advice about it. 

4 hours ago, LV_Tipster said:

Hi Gentlemen, 

Just wondering do we have anyone growing outdoors somewhere in eastern europe ? Poland, Lithuania, Latvia ?

Hoping to hear some advice about it. 

Yes @murzyn he recommended sugar black rose ev from delicious seeds. I know he operate in poland...

• Like 1

Anyone on this forum try BCN Critical XXL Fast from Seedstockers? I'm pretty sure someone on it grew it last season but can't remember who. Just trying to determine whether it's worth a punt in UK weather...

Just now, polishninja said:

Yes @murzyn he recommended sugar black rose ev from delicious seeds. I know he operate in poland...

Thanks dude. I'm Latvian and hoping to educate myself more about outdoor growing. Time to step up haha

• Like 2

On 05/04/2023 at 7:10 PM, B-real said:

The 2 aliens or one I can't remember 

Nice lads haven’t heard from them in a while.peace Goohfy.

On 09/04/2023 at 6:53 PM, LV_Tipster said:

Thanks dude. I'm Latvian and hoping to educate myself more about outdoor growing. Time to step up haha

If I were you I would try the sugar black rose and also critical sour by female seeds. I have another friend that grows in Poland and Critical Sour has been his best performer since it was released. Real Gorilla seeds genetics also work well... I would give fast lemon cake a try too.

Have a good season :yinyang:

• Like 1