The Random Thread

whats_luring

5 minutes ago, Erbman T said:

only this is not root bound I would say, not yet

Interesting.

• Like 1

Only have to look at my UEL mother the wrong way and she goes into flower, what would be described as a semi auto (not to be confused with a photo x auto hybrid).  Pot bound is just an obvious one, the fickle nature is quite nuanced, you don’t even want the soil to get on the dry side….   Males are generally more keen to flower.  You might have better luck with continuous lighting.  

• Like 3

@Amarillo slim it’s saved me the bother of having to clone all x4 of the PFBx1 x UEL before flowering as I now know which are males… seeing I’ve gotta get a clone off everything in the tent it brings it down from having to get a clone off 18 plants down to 16 .. also one of the Trop P’s look a bit funny so prob be 15 now… I will prob take x2 clones of each tho just in care any don’t root and survive so that’s 30 clones … 

who knows .. may narrow down more before then .. auto pheno’s may show yet also 

im wondering if the sweet seeds use Low rider genetics … cause I hear your fucked in the end then ha … as far as continuing on with further breeding with the Trop P’s anyway 

Same with the Malawi x NL x DFG crosses actually … the ‘world of seeds’ does say it contains Ruderalis .. 

I will prob use a bit of the male pollen for fun anyway .. seems a shame not to 

also technically it’s not that important to clone the x2 Eleven Roses cause they are not crosses.. I jus can’t help myselff.. hate losing good phenos 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 3

Wasn't really sure where to put this, but I've been experimenting using last year's rgsc autos (gg) and have been vaping them with varied amounts of CBD isolate - vaping the isolate blended is a bit messy so sublingually taken and then 20 mins later vaping the chosen strain.  Getting amazing functional and medical results this way.  @panik, if you were to develop a couple of satty and a couple of indi leaners that were somewhere near a 1:1 ratio, you might well become the best Dr I've ever had :yes: they are all an absolute delight with a 7 month cure with or without the added CBD :yep:

large.C317CD09-E31D-4341-BC29-BB25EF7FBB5E.jpegSpotted on the M25 round by Heathrow.

RGSC Groundworks van. It’s one of the teams vans that goes to do the prep for @Ch@ppers plots before he turns up. 
Apparently if you buy seeds off RGS and tick the “Prep” box the lads will come round and dig the holes for you too :D

Unfortunately I’ve never been able to find that box   :Spam_Icon:

Edited by Lea Valley
  • Like 14

11 hours ago, Lea Valley said:

large.C317CD09-E31D-4341-BC29-BB25EF7FBB5E.jpegSpotted on the M25 round by Heathrow.

RGSC Groundworks van. It’s one of the teams vans that goes to do the prep for @Ch@ppers plots before he turns up. 
Apparently if you buy seeds off RGS and tick the “Prep” box the lads will come round and dig the holes for you too :D

In Canada there's a team who will turn up, prep your plot, and grow your plants for you for a % (yes,i know, takes the fun out of it). 

In Cali you can get seed to weed teams, they do everything from popping your beans to trimming your weed. 

• Like 8

On 09/03/2023 at 8:24 PM, Lea Valley said:

many a true word said in jest .. :smug:

• Like 5

‘Ooooo aaarrr!’    

‘them there water butts be filing up nicely now innit arrrr !’

Farmah Tee

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 3

It’s hard innit 

to resist not to dig a few extra holes here and there 

ya dig one extra

then before ya know it, you’ve dug an extra three or four 

addictive shit  lol 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 7

out of the four PFBx1xUEL’s three have shown as Male even under 19/5..

The remaining fem is keeping real short and is growing more sideways and producing long side branches rather than growing upwards compared to the other Malawi crosses. She kinda looks like she wants to flower…still got the three boys in there, will chop em,  dry them, then bag them separately, freezing their spunk for later experiments.. jus took five cuts… will give her a whirl outdoors this year .. the PF that got hit at the open pollination by the UEL male was the Purple PF Pheno I prefer.. so high hopes, will prob S1 the cuts … think she won’t be a stretcher and will be early 

the other Malawi cross are going ape fighting for space.. having to bend em and such.. need to get cuts of them to .. why do I do this to myseif ? Terrible addiction… Will need to start bring the timer down slowly soon I think…  the Sour D crosses are the most vigorous with phat fan leafs..

will see wot happens.. it’s a right ol carry on 
large.6E51F2A4-9CD7-4F2C-9BF6-AAA209644BFB.jpeglarge.DB3790F0-D078-4212-BC62-3A6EEDD1A409.jpeglarge.075552BB-E053-4C58-AD7D-8B55ED3F7ADD.jpeglarge.E32B9D01-C0E9-4B34-B749-F141647B3A58.jpeg

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 5

I like the rain, less people about 

bit of the old blood letting while crawling around 

standard 

otherwise productive 

• Like 2

When I was a kid I use to like the film Predator 

it can get a bit like that 

The Jungle jus came alive an took him 

It makes trophies of men ….

Turn around , Turn around 

old painless ….

dug in like an Alabama tick 

GEEEET to the CHHOPPPERRR !!!

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 3

The Pentagon

Motherships… !

ah for fek’s sake 

I jus hope they hold off with their fuckry false alien invasion til I can get this season over and done with 

and their bank collapses, CBDC’s and other bullshit 

glad I got a good amount of seeds saved up now for Armageddon  

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 4

17 hours ago, Erbman T said:

The Pentagon

Motherships… !

ah for fek’s sake 

I jus hope they hold off with their fuckry false alien invasion til I can get this season over and done with 

lol what are you smoking brother T lol

I want some :yep:

• Like 3